flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

on 4 July 2011
Useful for storing some capsules on the kitchen work surface with a small footprint. The guides holding the capsules vertically were slightly too far apart & the capsules initally fell out when inserted. Bending them together slightly cured this & this holder now functions as intended.
13 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 5 March 2014
For a while now I have been keeping my cartridges for my coffee machine in a tin in the cupboard. I only keep a couple of types (espresso, americano and grande intenso) but there was always a lot of searching to find the right flavour amongst the jumble, and it wasn't always easy to see if one was running out.

No problem now, and it looks a lot better than the old tin.
on 27 December 2013
Ideal for holding and dispensing Dolce Gusto Capsules. Helps to make making a coffee quicker. No rummaging through cupboards and boxes to make a coffee.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2014
Does the job, but quite fiddly to fill. I bought it because I had just got my Dolce Gusto machine and was eager to complete the 'look'. I'm not sure I would buy it now, I tend to keep more in a plastic jar. But as I say, it does the job and when filled looks quite nice.
on 21 January 2014
I read some of the reviews and it mentioned that the capsules fell through Into the middle. No such problem for me. They fit well and the item looks good. The only downside is that I've ordered so many of the things I can't fit them all In. That will teach me being greedy
on 12 February 2015
The majority of reviews for this product were positive so I thought I'd order it and see for myself. I have to say it's great! Well worth the money considering similar ones are about double the price. I Expected it to be a bit flimsy but it's very sturdy and looks stylish in the kitchen. Some other buyers had said the pods fell out of theirs but I haven't had this problem fortunately. The spaces for the pods are just right. Would definitely recommend.
on 13 February 2014
I'd considered a few of these but really pleased with this one. Small footprint and holds plenty. As someone else said though, the bars do sometimes need initial encouragement as they're quite close. Would recommend.
on 12 January 2014
I bought 2 of these to store my coffee pods, they are great and enhance the appearance of my coffee machine.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2014
I purchased this as a gift and have not had any reports back on it. My opinion is though what is wrong with the packages that the capsules come in? Why something else standing about?
on 17 January 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive but stylish dispenser for my coffee capsules rather than having unsightly boxes all around the kitchen. This does the job very nicely, looks good on my worktop and was a good price.