on 20 October 2014
Quite a lovely smell, but fragrance doesn't last long. This is, however, only a body spray. Maybe next time I should order the eau de toilette. Good for the price.
on 4 September 2015
Lovely scent that lingers for quite some time without becoming sickly. It fits perfectly in my evening bag and I have received many compliments.
on 6 May 2011
April violets was the perfume my Mother used, so this spray reminds me of her. Smaller than I thought, which is a shame.
on 19 September 2012
I agree with the reviewer who said it smells like Swizzels Matlow's Parma Violets sweets. It is a really wonderful smell but sadly, when you spray it on, the smell just doesn't last very long at all so I wouldn't buy it again.
on 31 July 2015
I bought this for my mum and with the first spray she said she knew she was going to love it. She wanted the body spray as a cheaper way of testing to see if she would like the Violets perfum so that is next on the list to order. Floral and fresh without being overpowering - perfect for anyone who likes ladylike scents.
on 2 October 2015
I was disappointed in this spray. I could get no hint of violets in it. But for the little I paid I shouldn't expect more. On the plus side delivery was fast. I think this spray would suit older ladies but this is just my opinion.
on 24 November 2012
The perfect accompaniment to the talc. It arrived very quickly which was excellent to start with and the scent itself was glorious. I am extremely pleased with this and it was reasonably priced too.
on 5 November 2016
I do not think it smells anything like the talc of the same. I was disappointed. It arrived swiftly though. It might just be my perception but I just can't smell the violet aroma.
on 6 July 2016
Smells nothing like any violets I have ever smelt. It's simply horrible. Am going to give it to an eldeley aunt which is where it belongs.
VINE VOICEon 13 May 2014
Wonderful scent of violets that I have been using for many years. Its light, refreshing and has the aroma of Parma violet. I love it