on 14 December 2011
This table set is fantastic, and every little girls dream. I gave it my 2 1/2 year old to go in a pink princess bedroom and it looks adorable. The set itself is very easy and quick to build, and so far extremely durable as have found my 2 year old and 3 year old frequently standing on top the table and stool and it has taken their abuse well. I'm very happy with it as perfect size for small children to sit and draw at.
on 11 February 2014
Great size, not too big that it takes over my living room, but big enough for my 2yr old daughter. Looks fab. Very easy to clean. Can't comment on putting it together as someone else did it for me. The most positive thing about this compared to other kids tables is how sturdy & string it is. At times my daughter tends to climb on top of the table & stand up, & I've never panicked about the table not taking her weight. Very well made. Very happy with this purchase!
on 6 November 2012
Bought this for my one-year-old granddaughter as I did not have a suitable table for her to stand at (she kept going for the tv unit!). It is exactly the right height for her to stand at and bang her toys on, very solid and well made and extgremely easy to assemble. I have put the chair away until she is old enough to sit on it safely and use the desk for such activities as a writing, eating etc. It is likely to be useful for years to come. Good price too.
on 14 May 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter and she loves it. It was easy to assemble and was delivered fast.
on 21 December 2013
If you order this item do not order through Otherland.

I ordered this item as a Christmas present for my granddaughter and I waited and waited for delivery but there was no confirmation of dispatch from Otherland. So, I contacted them and was told they haven't got it in stock.

They didn't have the courtesy to contact me at all. Had they done so, I may have had time to get this item from another supplier but by the time I knew, they were all saying 'out of stock'.

For Otherland to not tell me they couldn't supply is a disgusting way to treat customers.

Never again!
on 28 September 2013
Brought this for my grand daughter's 4th Birthday. She thinks its fantastic which is always a good sign. It worked out much cheaper than I'd seen it elsewhere, which was also good for my pocket.
on 17 February 2012
What brilliant value for money, and so easy to assemble. I bought this for my 3 yr old and am amazed at how sturdy it is, I would highly recommend to anyone. Fast delivery too!!
on 2 January 2012
i got this for my god daughters christmas, she is 3 years old and loves it, delivery was good and price was good and im overall very happy with it.
on 7 January 2015
Great granddaughter loved it but have just been told (29/12/14) that paintwork is coming off when wiped with a damp cloth
on 5 June 2015