Customer reviews

Price:£21.46 - £30.00

on 13 August 2017
very comfortable often forget Im even wearing them
on 26 February 2015
Perfect!! I always have trouble finding glasses to fit my face, these are perfect. Great price and rapid delivery. Second time ordering this, LOVE IT
on 9 November 2014
Fantastic pair of glasses.
on 31 July 2011
A very nice looking pair of sunglasses that cut out glare. The only drawback I had was that they did not wrap around my face and as a result there were two areas at the extreme sides were you could see "daylight". Good for mountain biking but need a strap/cord as they do tend to slip down the bridge of your nose.
on 11 June 2013
Glasses arrived promptly and were well packaged by Amazon along with some other items. The glasses are light and comfortable to wear. Although not up to the standard of my Oakleys, I didn't pay Oakley prices. these are my first Bloc glasses and I really like them. I will look at purchasing other Bloc glasses in the future.
on 12 October 2011
These feel solid, are light, innexpensive and bloc ...out loads of light, work at sea level and also on salt flats, at altitude with insane amounts of reflection, thin atmosphere and glaring sunshine! What more could you ask for? Soon to be tested skiing as well. They grip your head just the right amount, have good protection from all sides, and look wicked to boot. So good i bougth another pair.
on 6 April 2013
Bought them last year as driving sun glasses. They have proven to be excellent, especially when driving with a low sun shining right at you. I especially like the "wrap around" style that means you don't get the dazzle from the sun at the side. I would suggest you get a large hard case for them - they don't fold down very far and are fiddly to get out of a pouch.
on 11 June 2016
Having owned a slightly similar design of Sunglasses for over 10 years (Foster Grant which cost around £10 and I mention this that despite heavy use, Fishing, Driving etc, I do tend to look after them) which I was very impressed with, and having eventualy decided to replace them I recently purchased a replacement pair from Boots the Chemists own range which cost £35. They lasted approximately 1 week. I replaced them with yet another pair from Boots which lasted around the same period. I then purchased a pair of Fila "marked down from £80" which lasted, and I kid you not, 1 days wear. All 3 pairs failed for the same reason: a soft plastic frame and ear piece which has a relatively large silver bolt to hold them together which causes the hinge plastic to fail, the hinge designs itself is also poor. Though the other half does often remind me that I have a big head I don't believe that this caused the problem(s).
On receiving the Bloc Cobra, which I have worn heavily for some weeks now, the first thing that stands out is the sheer quality, design and finish of the product. They are made of a tough plastic and the hinge design looks extremely rugged - they must be as they are still in one piece. I'm really very impressed and at this price point I can thoroughly recommend them. I find them very comfortable for long periods and just yesterday wore them for approximately 8 hours driving in very warm weather. Strangely enough, and I've not had them long enough to confirm this, they seem to steam up a lot less than previous models I've owned over the years. My only other comment would be to note, and this is fully pointed out in the description, the blue lenses reduce the incoming light more than the grey lens version - if your in any doubt about this I would go for the grey lenses. Nice one Bloc - at last a product I'm impressed with!
on 2 September 2014
Great sunglasses for the first year, good anti glare and fitted well. But the lenses then started to delaminate, didn't really affect vision but not good, eventually the rubbers started coming off the legs and residing over my ears, not a good look.
All in all lasted 18 month, longer than my gf's oakleys mind at 4 times the price!
on 8 June 2013
great glasses good fit. I have big head and these are ok. good in maritime industry with glare.. at sea