on 11 January 2014
A perfect gift for my girlfriend, whom could not be a bigger LOTR fan. Looks very authentic, and the attractive wood jewelry box it comes in is a nice touch. Delivered within 5 days of ordering. The chain length, that some people have mentioned was a bit short, was perfectly fine for her; it sits at the same level as Liv Tyler's in the movie when worn.

The central Swarovski crystal unfortunately was ever so slightly wonky at the wrong angle, but really only noticeable when I examined it very very closely. Also, it would be nice if it mentioned there WAS a Swarovski crystal on the certificate of authenticity, just to make it official and not looking like I'm just making that up! :)

So 4* out of 5 then!
on 29 September 2012
I've analysed various replicas of the Evenstar before I decided to buying the Noble Collection version. Yes this is expensive (probably because it is officially licensed not because of the amount of silver you get) but this replica is the one that mostly resembles the movie version! It is just gorgeous and so detailed, my girl friend will love it :D. I suggest you look around a bit before buying from Amazon, Elbenwald (Germany) sell it for a bit cheaper.
on 28 January 2015
I like the pendant... although the backing of the crystals is a bit yellowy should have used silver metal. The chain is a bit flimsy and the way it attaches to the pendant loops is not very secure- think I'm going to change the chain. The pendant can fall off the chain as the join aren't closed properly.

Not convinced the crystals are Swarovski- they are so big for this price and nothing that comes with the necklace says they are Swarovski.

Anyway on the whole I do love this necklace and with a bit of tweaking it will be perfect.
on 2 October 2013
came on time and in perfect condition i can recommend this site to anyone
as they did all that i wanted
on 14 April 2016
I bought this piece for myself as I've always wanted an Evenstar pendant. It's a beautiful piece of jewellery and I'm so pleased with it and cannot fault it in any way. The crystals are so clear and my pendant has no yellowing at the rear either. The chain is practical and quite strong and does compliment the design of the pendant. I took a photo but unfortunately can't post it with the review.
on 2 June 2014
I love this so much. It is so detailed and it looks amazing, I save it for special occasions. It also comes in a beautiful little wooden book style box. A piece of jewellery I am very proud to own. Anyone who is a Tolkien fan will love this. Even if you are not a fan of LOTR you cannot deny its beauty and detail.
on 27 October 2014
I got this for my girlfriend's birthday and she was blown away by it. It looks just like the one from the film and after doing some research there is no closer alternative. Don't buy the cheaper options as they have nowhere near as much detail on closer inspection.
on 19 August 2015
great necklace, best I have seen about but the delivery was one of the worst I seen.cardboard box it was delivered in was open and the product could have fallen out and lost very easily.product was safe but again shambles of a delivery.great buy nevertheless
on 10 January 2014
A very nice repro of the original, but would look even better if it were slightly larger, I would have liked a much longer chain with this pendant, one with open links so one may change its length as required.
Over all very nice and would recommend it.
on 12 November 2015
Since i have seen The Lord of The Rings, the Evenstar was always in my mind and i finally i have it in my hands. It's really a lovely product, fine design and i recommend the seller, probably in the future i could buy something else.