Size: 200ml|Change

on 23 October 2012
It's a saying you have heard before ' I am like a magnet to Mosquitoes '

My wife gets stung every time we go on holiday by mozzies and her bites often turn nasty ... so she has a real fear of them .. We have just returned from 2 weeks in India .... She showered using INCOGNITO Body wash and repellent spray. ...NOT ONE BITE .... and we were on the River Ganges at Varanasi at night time.

The mozzies were around for I killed 6 on a coach ride .... so wear appropriate cloths and spray hands and wrists ..and ankles and lower legs and a little on the neck, there is a light smell of lemon, ... and relax and enjoy yourself. for myself and my wife it worked.
on 5 January 2014
Normally shredded by mosquito's but a week in Cambodia without a bite. No other repellent used during the day, just some incognito sprayed on wrists and ankles at night.
on 29 July 2013
I bought this in addition to the spray and the after sun moisturiser.Take care when showering as this is more liquid than usual shower gels -don't waste it.
on 28 April 2014
I was laughed at! Camping near the BWCA in Minnesota I told people about my soap and I got many an eye roll. Until we were all being swarmed by mosquitos and gnats and.... I had ONE bite! One Bite! I LOVE THIS SOAP!
on 21 August 2013
THIS REALLY DOES WORK A BRILLIANT PRODUCT I ALSO LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS HAIR AND BODY WASH GOOD PRODUCT
on 23 December 2015
My husband and I used this each time we showered and there was enough to last over two weeks. It left my shoulder length hair fresh, clean and full of body. I would recommend this product, which we used along with Incognito Insect Repellant Spray and neither of us had any insect bites.
on 13 February 2013
This shampoo and body wash certainly did the job! It lathered up well and I didn't get one bite. That may be due to some luck but I will certainly be using it again.
on 6 December 2015
I really like the idea of this product as a bad reactor to insect bites I want products I can use with always thinking of constantly applying and as least a base layer can be applied. Only used on 1 abroad holiday so not really had a conclusive test yet.
on 31 January 2014
great used as shower gel and doubled up as travel wash for me too. used in conjunction with the after sun moisturiser it works a treat.
on 7 December 2014
Fantastic stuff. Dark green which was initially off putting but smells good and lathers extremely well. I used it every day twice a day for 15 days so longevity. Defo value for money and it works. I used it in the Carib and was protected from Chik-V carrying Mosquitos