Customer reviews

2,867
Colour: Black|Change

on 14 May 2015
It works all the time *but* on Win 8.1 you have to unplug then re-plug the USB before it will show a green light. Other than that it's amazing.
on 25 June 2014
Great price, cheapest I could find, came in a couple days, well packaged no problems. Great.especially for a 13 year old who was desperate for a new one as old one broke.
on 12 December 2015
Stopped working after a few weeks, it would not charge in the cradle or work with batteries.It is probably just a faulty one so I would buy it again. The exact one I have is now useless though.
on 6 January 2016
Good reliable product just needs regular charging. Good speedy delivery
on 25 November 2015
Impossible to aim using my tower PC so I have gone back to mouse and keyboard.
on 29 October 2016
As described
on 4 March 2014
Some PC games just work better with controllers and this is the best PC controller going! Don't forget to order a play-and-charge kit too or you'll go through AA batteries like nobody's business!
on 3 March 2017
Still pricey but worth 5 stars, sturdy and doesnt let me down
on 31 March 2012
I ordered this online after reading up on a few options for me to use console controllers on my PC.
I run a Windows 7 and since there wasn't much mentioned about Windows 7 in the reviews I was apprehensive about ordering this product. However, not only did I get in in 3 days (I chose no extra option for delivery so was told to expect about a week for delivery) and all I had to do was to run the CD that came with the receiver and plug in the receiver and turn on my xbox controller. It work perfectly and the whole process took about 5 minutes !!
Absolutely fantastic device. Really happy that I can now enjoy non-FPS games with a proper controller on my PC.
on 8 September 2016
It let's the kids play games so I'm happy cos they r happy