Customer reviews

LEGO Star Wars 8129: AT-AT Walker
Price:£263.68+ £12.99 shipping

on 17 April 2017
Good set. Quite small, but great fun. Good service from seller
on 11 August 2015
Was bought as a Christmas present and was well loved.
on 2 January 2011
My 33 year old sister bought this for herself and it ended up under the bed. I have now taken charge of this and my 2 sons (5 and 6 years) are loving it. The build takes a full day for an adult, and with help a child would manage it. The main problem was the line up of the legs, as long as this is done properly it will walk and stay balanced. Both my boys love this and are learning to take care of the toy. Pieces do break off on the hatches but they are easy to reattach. This is a great toy but does need to be played with carefully. Both my boys are learning about looking after their toys and are loving making stories up with the figures included.An excellent by.
16 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2011
I bought this for my 9 year old son and he loved it. It bought us hours of peace and quiet on Christmas Day.

He received this set as his main Christmas present along with several other Star Wars Lego sets.
Including: Millennium Falcon, Ewok Attack, Republic Frigate, Battle of Endor and
Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank. But this one is his favourite.

My other boy who really loves his Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports) even put it down to help him put the set together!
3 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2012
Quality, good inventions, good looking, i like this set. Took me about 3 hours to complete. A must have if you like lego Star Wars.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2012
I'm really proud of my 6 year old son who's completed the construction in just over a day. But there's little reward for him, as the final product, despite being fantastic to look at, is simply unplayable. The design has been stripped down to the optimum number of parts, leaving it fragile in key areas - and almost untouchable. For a toy (yes Lego - these are toys), comfortably north of £100, there's not a great deal of value here.
6 people found this helpful