on 8 January 2012
watch your toes toddler coming, my grandaughter loves this toy. She feels she is in complete control but we can give her occasional support through the remote without her knowing. She loves it and is one happy little girl.
on 7 January 2012
A CRACKING LITTLE BIT OF KIT THE WEE ONE LOVES IT AND ITS FAIRLY EASY TO ASSEMBLE + IT LOOKS CRACKING.I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL THAT LOOKING FOR THIS SORT OF THING.
on 26 July 2010
bought this for my daughter, and she loves it! it was simple to assemble and the remote works like a dream. would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a battery car for their daughters.
on 5 December 2013
The battery charger failed after 6 months and the battery also gave up the ghost. Replaced both with uk quality goods. The single motor is not strong enough for slight slopes or slightly rough ground. There is a double motor version I would suggest this is the one to buy !
I will now convert my single to double as the parts are readily available. Delivery was good and the product quality - aside from above mentioned, is okay.
My Grand daughter still loves it - even though she has peeled of all the stickers !
on 10 January 2012
my item was fast at being dispatched and was fast at geting her my liltle girl loves it and is out on it all the time im very proud of my item
on 17 June 2013
Had the car for sometime now but it was only used about 3/4 times now and won't work tried charging overnite the charger is red hot but car does nothing we have checked for loose wires but can't find the fault.
on 19 March 2014
my daughter loves this.not to happy with the battery but as i ordered 3 cars and just this 1 runs down fast im assuming the battery was faulty and intend to replace that to see
on 27 January 2012
i got this back in october time i left a review before this one, i have no problems with the car, i put it away as it was a christmas present but on xmas morning the controller only worked for ten mins so i sent the company an email explaining this and even after the car for over 2 months they where happy to send me out a replacement one free of charge, very good service as if i had got my daughter one from the shop they probably would have sent the other one off n would of took a few weeks, thanks very much for ur excellent good service x
on 9 October 2015
Great car. My grand daughter loves it. Great that you can control car from remote control until she can do it herself -she 2 years old. Only flaw the switch to change from manual to remote should be placed further into the car where a child cannot notice. My grand daughter pushed the switch at some stage of her climbing in and out when she accidentally pressed the pedal it moved forward without her knowing what was happening.and now she is scared.
on 22 June 2015
Great little car. The battery lasts for ages. Very pleased with it.