Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 October 2013
This is the second outing for Midge Ure as a solo artist, this CD contains the hits "Answers to Nothing" and "Dear God", this is a must have album for any Ultravox and Midge Ure fan.
on 1 August 2014
I got the mp3 version as it is very hard to get the double cd version that was released , but you have to get this Midge Ure album you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW .
on 2 July 2015
Very good. Fantastic compositions.
on 14 October 2010
After "The Gift".....and The Ensuing "Live Aid" Etc etc............I Must Admit, I Was at First Very Wary bout What This Album Would Be Like...( As I Was about " U-Vox" In 1986!! ) However though!!!!....Midge Pulls Off a Really Really FANTASTIC Album Here, Right From The Title Track.

"Answers To Nothing" Really Sets The Tone, As Track 1, There are alot Of I Think anyway...Quite Deep/Religious Type Lyrics Going Through The Record..Such as "Dear God"..(Cant Get More Religious Than That I Guess!!!!!) But Also, "Hell to Heaven", "The Leaving (So Long) "Take Me Home",( Which Btw.Is An Absolute GEM Of a Tune ) " Remembrance Day"...ALL Just FANTASTIC Songs In Midge"s Own Inimitable Style!!....Guitar/Keyboards, And Though Not Quite As "Ultravoxy" As" The Gift" Was....You STILL Know Its The GREAT Midge!!!!

For Me..Midge is a God, A Man I Love To Bits, And This Record Was His Means to Update Himself Away From The Then Ultravox, Probably Didnt Quite Work at The Time, Because Ultravox Were Of Course Still "Around" Then Prior To "U-Vox"!!!!

The Reason Ive Only Given It 4 Stars Is The "Further Listening" CD!!..Which Compared To " The Gift"Expanded CD Is Nowhere Near As Good, But Thats All!!..I May Listen again and Again, And Change My Mind!!..And It IS Only My Own Personal Opinion! As An Album Though.."Answers To Nothing" Is A SENSATIONAL Piece Of Work :)