Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 February 2011
I have been searching for a watch winder for a while to surprise my partner and I am really glad that I found this one. The box has a beautiful finish, and just works perfectly. My partner keeps it by the bed, turned on... and we can not hear a thing when it is "in action".
Only downside is that he has a wider wrist, therefore the watch is a bit loose on the holder but it can be solved with a bit of DIY.
Highly recommend it to anyone.
on 30 September 2013
This watch winder is of a very high quality and well worth the price tag.
It comes with a UK power adapter which many do not.

It keeps my automatic watch wound and is a great way of displaying the piece.
on 3 October 2013
The item is working fine and is an excellent product. Two points I would like to mention
- The seller should give the size of the item (it is quitre big one and when it arrived it was in a huge packet and I was shocked to see the size that where it will fit in my bedroom).
- Seller did not give any product manual or any invoice with he shipment.
on 28 April 2014
I purchased this for my husband. I was a little apprehensive as other watch winders are far more expensive. However, this is a brilliant piece of kit and my husband is very happy with it. Looks good. Arrived on time and packaged well.
on 11 January 2014
This was a perfect present for my husbands watch collection .The case arrived very quickly and very well packaged ,the colour and quality of this watch winder is perfect .i would certainly purchase from this seller again :)
on 17 October 2013
This product does exactly what it says on the tin, arrived on time, (no pun intended) great product if a little expensive, although if you own one or two nice watches, worth every penny.
on 16 April 2014
I purchased this for my partner for Christmas. It arrived early and it was very well packaged. I was surprised at how heavy the box was and also how big the watch winder is. My partner was delighted with it. I would say it's like a quality piece of furniture, as well as a functional item. He absolutely loves it and his watches look great inside it, as well as them being kept wound and ready to wear whenever he needs them. Don't hesitate to purchase this product.
on 2 April 2017
very good case quality however winder cases inside don't fit any of my watches securely and flop about when winder in motion.
on 17 December 2016
Looks beautiufl and works very well.
on 21 January 2014
Ordered this product it was the wrong one my husband wanted and I am still trying to return it. I am so disappointed. I just want to get it sorted.

See one answered question