on 25 July 2017
I'm an adult, and I love cartoons. Now that I can watch them with my little one, I've become super picky.
We love the Little Princess.
It was a discover on the Prime catalog and now it's "Princess!Princess!!" all the time.
Never violent, vulgar or equivocal. The princess is funny and lively, a child full of imagination that loves animals.
The series portraits the various characters in their own being, and they're loved for this.
I think it's a good example of a child, although very very lively.

The theme with a kazoo sets the funny pace of the episode, and it's one of our sing-a-loud songs!

The only things that I found strange it's that the Little princess plays always with adults, I haven't yet seen an episode where she plays with children of her own age.
That's quite an important point 'cause I don't want my child to thing it's normal to play just with grown ups (specially in this sometimes terrible world).
on 22 May 2012
I wanted to purchase a dvd for my little one where she can learn something whilst watching and this is a great dvd.
Many of the kids dvd's nowadays are very fast moving and i don't know how kids keep up with the over stimulation.
The series has a an air of simplicity to it.
This dvd contains 3 discs and each dvd has approx 6-10 episodes if i remember correctly.
Its so funny too, the different characters are all great and i thoroughly recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2012
Little princess dvd set vol 2 is full of great stories that seem to entertain the adult as well as the younger viewer. Bought as a birthday present it was worth getting as it has been played over and over. We also bought the series 1 set and perhaps santa will get another set for christmas
One person found this helpful
on 20 June 2017
Great dads
on 21 August 2015
Fantastic my daughter loves it and they are really amusing even for adults, great value for money
on 6 May 2016
The episode "I Want to be a Baby" (S2E17) is missing. Only found this out this morning while I was cross-checking the DVD's episode list with a TV guide website. Calling it the complete series is misleading. Would've given five stars otherwise.
on 26 May 2013
Exactly what it says. A precocious 4 year old that has short adventures. Highly entertaining for the adults too, as art mimics the life of my 4 year old child watching it in this series. Hours of entertainment on hand. Great series for little girls ( and mothers).
Series itself is brilliant 5 out of 5.
Only 4 stars because I couldn't get this in Region 4 to suit where I live. Not the fault of the series though.
on 25 November 2010
My Grandchildren and I began to watch little snippets of "Little Princess" on youtube...I contacted a friend in England who said that it was a cartoon series there. I found the series on Amazon.com/UK. We love it. The series is very well done and "Little Princess" is very funny and adorable. I had to purchase a special dvd player to watch the series, but we enjoy the "Little Princess" dvds very much. I was pleased to receive my order in two or three days.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2013
my daughter and I are big fans of the little princess. However, i found there are episodes which duplicated with series 1. not a big deal though.
on 27 September 2017