on 14 June 2017
Very nice
on 11 December 2014
loved this as good as the ones in a major high st store
on 5 October 2011
I ordered this item as a present for my friend and she just loved it. It was the size I expected it to be, with butterflies as pretty as they appear on the picture. The item was delivered fast and I was generally satisfied with my purchase. Now I want to buy one for myself!
on 8 November 2011
This is a very pretty jewellery tree and it is really good value for money. The picture doesn't do it justice.
on 3 November 2011
Beautiful item for my bedroom, holds all of my bangles, bead bracelets and the odd ring. looks lovely and I can see and reach what I want very easily. Well worth the price.
on 2 January 2012
I bought this as a gift for my sister, for Christmas. I was really pleased as she loved it to pieces. It's just tall enough for her necklaces, but anything longer would probably not hang. It's a very pretty item though, I think brilliant for sisters, mothers, etc when you need a nice gift for them
on 30 December 2011
Was very fast delivery. Thankyou. Not tall enough to hang my necklaces on as had hoped but am now using for my long dangly earings instead which it is the perfect height for. It looks lovely and am very pleased with it. A good buy. Thankyou very much.
on 3 June 2015
Given as a present and was told it was lovely and they were delighted with it. I hav't seen it so couldn't give it 5 stars because of that. would buy again
on 26 March 2011
Perfect Mother's Day gift - very pretty and with lots of room for necklaces, bracelets and earrings. You can even put rings on the centre "blob". Very reasonably priced too.
on 27 July 2011
Juliana Glass Jewellery Holder Purple Butterfly/Flowers/Crystal

Delightful stand for my chains and bracelets. Pretty butterfly design which catches the light. Has attracted many compliments from my friends. Will definitely consider buying for Christmas presents, etc.