on 15 October 2016
The Juliana Glass Jewellery Holder Purple Butterfly/Flowers/Crystal arrived safely packaged from Amazon one day after |I had ordered it. The jewellery holder was purchased as a gift for a friend of my wife. It comes in its own attractive box and looks so much better than the photographs do. My wife was really pleased with the purchase and the recipient of the gift also loved it. This is really lovely and a a great gift for the price.
on 20 May 2017
Beautiful, so useful for putting my things on. Not quite tall enough for long necklaces but great for rings, bracelets, hair bands etc.
One person found this helpful
on 11 December 2016
I bought this for my daughter to give to her grandmother as a present and I think she's going to love it! It's beautifully made and the light touch of purple and lilac colours are perfect! Gorgeous, thank you.
on 5 June 2017
So beautiful and great value x
One person found this helpful
on 14 December 2017
I got this to hang my swarovski christmas stuff its fantastic very sturdy and looks good to thank you
review image
on 1 October 2015
Bought them for presents as I have one that someone bought for me. Very attractive and can hang necklaces and bracelets on it. It's very delicate and an attractive piece to look at. Arrived promptly in good condition and well packaged.
on 10 January 2018
Very pretty and holds quit a lot of necklaces, rings and earings. Good price
on 30 July 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend and she is very pleased. Was delivered in it's box, rather than wrapped in bubble-wrap and placed in a plastic bag which I was very pleased with. There's little chance of it breaking while in transit. Would give 5 stars but it's not for me and unaware of any major faults.
on 23 December 2017
Got for my 8 year old grandaughter for xmas looks fine .
on 14 May 2016
A great gift to others or yourself. Very attractive and looks great with favourite jewellery items hanging that you want to keep handy for favourite items you want to keep nearby.