on 3 September 2014
Love it, pricey but you do get what you pay for, by the time you have bought two or three cheaper pans only to find they warp when they get hot or the handles work loose, you may as well have bought the right tool for the job at the outset. I thoroughly recommend this item
on 29 March 2017
Brilliant crepe pan, we use it every week to make great pancakes. Also does well in the dishwasher and is excellent quality.
on 29 May 2017
Another excellent product form Le Creuset Nothing sticks to it. Also you can lift it.
on 2 February 2011
I always have to have a long talk with myself trying to make the case for spending this much money on cookware but I'm always glad I did with Le Creuset. Their cookware always makes the task so much easier and the results so much better. My pancakes cook perfectly with even browning and flipping them and cleaning up afterwards is a breeze. It's nicely weighted, too -- solid, comfortable handle without dangerous tipping when it's empty, but lightweight enough that it's not awkward moving it around. The lip is low enough to make flipping easy but just high enough to make it good for omelets and other things that might run over on a lower lip.
on 21 February 2012
I wanted a new crepe pan for my dad's sunday pancakes.Boy was i impressed it far exceeded my expectation.Not to heavy,perfect for my new induction cooker.It is super stylish,and very professional.I also make scottish pancakes nice low lip.Even brownig.Don't hesitate to buy this pan expensive,but well worth every penny.
on 7 February 2016
No come ment
VINE VOICEon 12 April 2016
Heavy duty Le Creuset quality and construction. Rolls Royce quality as you'd expect. High quality riveted steel handle. no plastic in sight. Non- PTFE coating - hard anodised. So, just about a perfect crepe pan if 24cm is big enough for you. Cooks pancakes easily and quickly without mess.
on 29 December 2015
Have had this pan for just under two years and already the non stick surface has gone. Have always looked after the product and avoided using abrasive surfaces to clean but hasn't lasted the "lifetime guarantee" that is says on the pan.
on 16 February 2013
Bought this pan after our £10 pan detached itself from the handle mid flip after 3 years mild use. Thought we'd pay a bit more to get a better pan and believe it's worth every penny!
on 2 June 2014
I really love this crepe pan. It makes really good pancakes, which never stick to the pan. The best thing to mention is that it is so very easy to clean. Extremely happy and I'm confident it will last us for many, many years!