on 27 March 2012
If out of my whole library of self development books and audio books I could only choose one, this would be the one I would choose to keep.

Its thee most comprehensive guide written by the father of goal setting himself Brian Tracy.

If you just read a chapter a day and do the exercises at the end of each chapter your life will all of a sudden be on turbo charge.

I've had this book for 6 months now and if I were to write all I've acomplished with the help of these techniques habits and mindsets it would be a book in itself.

From now on his is my default Birthday present to everyone I know, everyone desrves to know this knowledge.
on 6 December 2013
It has helped me think about my goals and focus on putting a plan together to achieve them. Its easy to read.. There was one quote i liked..."The future belongs to the risk takers not the security seekers. Life is perverse in the sense that the more you seek security the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire"
on 7 July 2013
I was actually going to purchase the millionaire mind and one of the comments for that book said not to bother buy that book and instead purchase this book and the no excuses one. So I did and I am so happy that I did. I now know how to set and attain clear, concise goals with confidence as well.
It really has motivated me. And in a space of a month I have noticed a big change in my working life. I now know what I want and how to go about achieving it. I realise that there is a process.
I thoroughly recommend this book.
on 6 June 2014
Brian Tracy is one smart man. I felt he just repeated what is already said in other self-help books. But he does it in a very original and easy to follow way that all can understand.... Worth a read...:)
on 5 March 2015
This book has helped me to think about my goals and focus in life and for the very first time I sat down for an hour with my journal and wrote down my long and short term goals. There is so much to glean from this book. Absolutely loved it.
on 19 September 2013
Bought this book for my nephew who's going university. Its funny but if I had this book at that age I know how much time it would have saved me and cut my learning curve in half. Purchased this book 2 years ago for myself and if I were to write the things I've achieved and accomplished using these techniques it would be a book in itself.... undoubtedly this book is worth its weight in gold literally
on 11 October 2015
Old regurgitated material from other books....not very engaging style of writing... I got fed up with this book quickly. Very dry and full of dull information focusing on what instead of how.... There are better books than this on the subject.
on 16 March 2014
I gave this high rating because this book covers every area of setting goals and not just the methodology but the psychology and mental attitudes required to be successful. I particularly liked the chapter on persistence and the many quotes and stories of real examples. It is as practical as it is educational and Brian leaves no stone unturned.
I am about to re-read this book and carefully follow the action points for my major purpose in life. This is a book I will refer to for a very long time.
I recommend this book to anyone, young or old in school or in business, employed or unemployed. If you have a dream or want to become better or get promoted or succeed in your studies; learning how to set goals and achieve them is necessary. Buy this book to learn how.
on 9 January 2016
Best book I have ever read! If you want to become successful in life this book gives you everything step by step. It will help you save decades of time and help you achieve any goal faster than you think. Highly recommended.
on 23 January 2014
A very practical work book. You need to make action notes while reading it. It really helps to establish goals, and the right asttitude to them.