on 24 October 2013
I didn't give it much thought when I ordered this. I just needed a selection of plectrums for my studio because I've lost all mine and so, it seems, has every guitarist who shows up and starts carving out bits of credit card to use as picks.

Anyway, neat little tin that springs open when you press the top and snaps shut when you squeeze the sides. There is a pleasant sort of menthol smell when you open the tin which is a nice touch.
Some variation in thickness and rigidity from bendy little nylon plucker to chunky bass grinder, and each pick has a different colour or design - all of them very groovy indeed.

It's not like I make a habit of getting worked up over a tin of guitar picks, but I do appreciate it when mundane little objects are made beautiful, especially when they become a part of my studio. I especially like the shiny purple ones and the bottle green one.
on 7 March 2012
A good selection of plectrums, in 3 different thicknesses. 4 each of 0.46, 0.71 and 0.81mm. The tin is extremely useful for keeping the plectrums all together. I have a habit of misplacing plectrums, so it makes a welcome change to know exactly where they are. Definitely worth the price.
on 1 January 2012
Bought these as a gift for my son and he was so pleased with them I couldn't believe it. A small item but he just loves them. Good quality product and fast delivery. Great.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 March 2014
A great assortment of plectrums with some great designs and they come in a travel/storage tin for convenience. They have a quality feel so should last the course and i can't complain about the price. Recommended!
on 19 January 2014
This is a very compact little tin containing 10 plectrums. They are in assorted designs, and in 0.46mm, 0.71mm and 0.81mm thickness. The only problem with this product is if you don't know how to open it properly, it could get annoying trying to figure it out. The proper way to open this is to press down on the top of the lid, and it will click into a flat, wider circle that slides right off. To close it, you need to press on the inside of the lid to make it thinner again, and then slide it back on, taking care not to push it back open.

The plectrums are of good quality, and there is more than enough room for twice the plectrums in the tin. It is perfect for carrying around, and is unlikely to open accidentally.
on 11 October 2011
Bought this as christmas pressie for my son, always losing plectrums so was perfect choice. Thank you.
Delivered quickly, very happy.
on 17 March 2011
I bought these picks as a Christmas Present for my boyfriend, he has an electric and an electro-acoustic also, he uses these picks everyday and finds the tin rather handy, because any guitar/bass player will know picks have a habit of getting up and wandering off without you noticing... that is until you need one!!!
He found that the medium which is the one i bought was great, some are softer than others but i guess thats to be expected?!
Never had any problem with the quality of them etc, they are just as good as more expensive ones, deffinately be buying more(the cat has a habit of stealing them)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 20 May 2016
Ordered these for my new guitar some time ago. The range of sizes and thicknesses these picks come packed into it's very good. I ordered mine in black but these colourful ones are also nice for happier people.

I got this for £2.2 which was really cheap. The price seems to have doubled now...
You get 12 picks of different thickness:
4x 0.46mm
4x 0.71mm
4x 0.81mm
All come in a neat holder.

Update after 4 years
I still have like 7 of them and I don't have the other because I kept losing them.

If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)

Kind Regards
on 3 October 2011
The plectrums were just what I needed to get started a good product, in a solid tin for protection,will buy again if required
on 19 December 2014
Very nice set of picks with tin, well worth the money.
Bought because Id lost the few picks I had left (As you do).
Only thing wrong really is the picks arent built for abuse, easially broke 3 different sizes
while strumming within a week. But youd get the same lifespan out 4 of better picks for
the same price so not much to complain about.
Tin is very nice, fits about 10-14 picks. I read some bad reviews stating that it's impossible
to open. This is not true. You push in the top of the tin to release the clamps and push it
outwards to keep it in place. Very simple mechanism, works well.
All in all Id reccomend these picks and tin perfect for any beginner, and any regular
guitarist who doesnt abuse their picks👍
Merry christmas🎅