Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 December 2012
Purchased this blanket to use at my puppy's bedtimes. Asked the breeder to rub it on the mother before we took our puppy, and it was a great comforter. She has it with her all the time even though the scent has disappeared. She loves it.
on 7 March 2013
supposed to be for a puppy- within 2 days my puppy aged 9 weeks has chewed open the stitching to the top part ( mouse/ animal thing)and on one of the bones- revealed quite a bit of stuffing and had to remove it all as he would have choked on it.. Don't think it's very puppy friendly.
on 8 February 2014
My Chihuahua puppy loved this. So much so that he had destroyed it in 30 minutes. The dangly items could do with being on stronger thread as he has them off in minutes and then chewed through the rest of them at the top. He loves it though and carries it around with him squeaking the top. Which is a funny sight as it is bigger than him :-)
on 10 March 2014
When I ordered this I thought it might be a little silly, as it looked like it was more for a human baby than a dog - but my puppy loves it! Now that her adult teeth are in she has started knawing off the bones and balls, but that just means she has even more nice toys. She has loved playing with this for the first month of being home and the softness means that she often naps with it as well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 August 2015
You know the thing, you get a new puppy and look desperately for something that will keep puppy amused without squeaking the house down.

And this is perfect for that.

I am not sure about the claim that it is a blanket - if it is then it is a blanket for a very very very small puppy. It is more like a large flannel size with various bits hanging off it.

However as a cuddle pal with dangly chewy bits, it is perfect for keeping puppy amused and safe and squeak free.

And it washes like a charm too!
on 8 October 2015
My Yorkshire Terrier puppy adores this and other Rosewood products. It's a clever idea, with lots of attachments to chew but light enough to toss around and pounce on. The centre toy came undone with frequent use, but was easily sewn back in place to revive it for play again.
on 8 July 2016
My dog absolutely loves this toy. She's had one since she was a puppy and I've recently had to buy another as a back up as she can't bear to be without it. Sadly I have another dog that can easily chew through the fabric to try and get the squeaker out, but otherwise it's held up incredibly well over 6 years and I'm glad to have another one in reserve!
on 11 April 2016
My pug puppy loves this!! He's been tearing it around the house for about 4 months now and it's still in good nick! Of course it being cream in colour it gets filthy but I've machine washed this at 40 degrees and it came out perfect. One of the better toys I've bought for him.
on 31 August 2014
I'm so pleased to have purchased this. We sent it up to our puppies mother 3 weeks before we collected puppy do that it would have the mothers scent. Now puppy loves to snuggle with it, it is so soft for nap time but also lots of fun at play time for chewing and retrieving. Brilliant wee blanket
on 20 April 2014
I make sure I take this whenever I take my chi puppy anywhere. The string bits are really helping with his teething, and he loves biting at the bones and balls when playing. He has even started attacking the poor sheep's arms. He likes to drag it around, and I think it is also a comfort for him as it is so soft. It's held up really well considering how rough he has played with it, and how often he has chewed on the strings. All still intact so far :]