Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.29

on 7 March 2014
A good lively story with appealing characters although I prefer the Joe Pickett series. Still worth your time and money
on 9 November 2013
Just recently discovered c.j. box and can't get enough of his books look forward to more highly recommend this book
on 16 October 2013
Although this story did not have any of his previous characters it did maintain the level of excitement he gives.
on 4 August 2014
The first book I have read by this author...and it won't be the last. Really enjoyable, edge of the seat stuff!
on 29 July 2014
A very gripping story easy to follow and kept me grip while on holiday in Italy 2014 looking to the next one.
on 7 June 2014
Superb thriller couldn't put it down first book written by C J Box
.Can't wait to red another. GOOD BOOK
on 29 January 2015
I didn't expect it to be this interesting. But it was great. Enjoyed every bit of it. Would recommend to all
on 1 April 2013
A great fast paced read with characters you will really grow to like. I would recommend this book to anybody
on 26 May 2014
Knowing CJ Box well from the Joe Picket series I expect a good story but Wow this exceeds all expectations
on 7 May 2015
My husband said that this was one of the best books he's read in years. He literally couldn't put it down.