on 21 July 2017
A most enjoyable film if based on a very disturbing real life story. The acting of all is superb ---- it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and is a good bar for any discussion group. Young folk could perhaps discuss it? I was left wanting to know a lot more about the real event. I thought the topic was sensitively dealt with
on 30 October 2010
Even though some of the events in the story are fiction it is still a powerful and challenging message about forgiveness. Beautifully made, not a dry eye in the house once this is on. My husband often falls asleep in a film but he found this one very compelling and is telling me to write a review for it!
on 4 August 2014
Love this film!
on 30 October 2011
The Amish Grace Its the best drama film I saw in a very long time. Great cast and great story. Hope more films like that will be made. I think film like that give others great hope in life. I hope you will enjoy this film. And I hope this film will awake your heart.
on 21 February 2014
Couldn't use this with my equipment, because it is wrong area code. Have watched it on my computer. Very good.
on 12 July 2013
This is the constant question running through the film, how can anyone ever forgive such a dreadful crime? The grieving mother Ida Graber struggles to accept that her community could so easily forgive and questions her own faith, but as her husband Gideon reminds her, faith is easy when everything is running smoothly but true faith is shown when times are difficult. At times it was difficult to watch but the cast did a magnificent job drawing the viewer along their journey showing us that although there can be forgiveness it is equally difficult to accept forgiveness.
on 3 June 2015
This film is gut wrenchingly sad and a beautifully written script. The acting is first class and I defy anyone not to be sobbing throughout.
on 6 May 2016
Great dvd, touching story that bought a tear or two to my eyes, well worth a watch.
on 12 September 2015
thought provoking - the power of forgiveness
on 12 March 2016
a very good item I would buy from them again