on 8 December 2010
I bought this for my nine year old daughter and she and her friends have had so much fun designing,drawing and passing the notes between themselves. They have been busy making up secret codes and they love the fact that any one outside their little club doesn't know what they are saying to each other. The quality of the set seems sturdy enough for them to use the parts over and over without the fixings getting worn so the necklaces have been passed around loads. On the strength of this I have bought several other sets to give as gifts for children aged between 5-9 and have always had really positive feedback from both the kids and the parents. (The boys really liked the Ben 10 version with the pen that lights up!). Overall a really good toy with a really lovely sociable element to it.
on 1 July 2011
I have brought this for my daughter and several of my friends kids since and they all love it. I am not sure why there are comments about not enough paper as you get 2 good length rolls in it allowing for loads of notes. Its a big success in my house and is played with again and again. I am especially pleased with the 'secret notes' that I get from my little girl - very cute.
Overall its a great toy.
on 29 January 2011
It is definatly more for the younger age range. It is a very simple product I do not think it is worth the price tag. The main issue is the paper rolls run out really quickly and I have not been able to find where you get any refills from. Seems you are paying for the brand name rather than the product itself.
on 8 February 2014
Bought for my 7 year old daughter for christmas. She loved it!!! Simple to use and she has had hours of delight making secret messages for her little friends. Would recommend.
on 13 January 2011
the setting up was quite straight forward however after that the result was disappointing it seems much better on the advert but didnt hold much interest for my daughter. She completed one for her sister but didnt seem to get a lot of string for necklaces and bags and pencil cases. Need to include more even though you can purchase more if you run out there is not enough to complete what was given in the first place.
on 31 October 2013
I bought this for my niece and daughter for Christmas. It looks great. Would definatley recommend. Very happy customer. Thank u
on 23 January 2012
My daughter was attracted to Noteez by the TV advert - does what it says - good fun designing & making messages.
on 27 April 2014
was everything it was described as.great service recived item on time my child has had loads of fun with this.
on 8 January 2014
Would recommend a good craft game good on own or in a group,best for the over 5 age as some bits are tricky
on 9 January 2011
Not much too it really. Used once and dont suppose it will be again.Write a secret message and job done really