Customer reviews

Pulsin' Unflavoured Pea Protein Powder, 1kg

on 1 April 2017
Taste great and is safe for anyone who cannot tolarate cows milk which is often the main ingrediets in whey protein, It's also free from wheat and gluten. Mixes easy and doesn't cause any gas or bloating.
on 29 June 2017
Have only used this twice and it's not flavourless let's get that out in the open right away. I wanted to mix this with fruit and vegetable juices. But I think I'm better off mixing with water in a shaker bottle and necking it quickly.
on 13 March 2017
I started using this when I did 'vegan January' this year - I make a smoothie for breakfast every day with berries then add peanut butter or tahini on the side. Delish and satisfying.
on 26 June 2017
Nice and quick delivery - good to have different protein options -
on 15 July 2017
Used this in cooking. Great stuff. Would buy again
on 11 May 2017
It's great!
on 25 October 2016
I order this product regularly. I love it.
on 29 August 2016
Tastes terrible, very difficult to disguise in anything
on 19 March 2016
Keep on going!!
on 1 April 2017
I always buy this 1 kg of Pea Protein Powder from shops. It was the first time I order it through Amazon. The price is great.