on 24 February 2014
I'm a size 14, but it's too tight when closing the button. Now I'm no way a size 16. Also why can't they make them straight trouser, instead of it being tight at the bottom. Weird. They are lovely and warm though, that's for sure. For the price I couldn't leave them.
on 31 December 2014
Well made trousers. Good fit. Feel vey cosy. Only issue is length - they are described as 31in but mine (size 20, regular length) are nearly 33in. Perhaps they have been wrongly labelled. This isn't a deal breaker for me but might be a problem for shorter people.
on 1 January 2017
Ordered 'Short leg/size 14'. Good quality and warm. However, legs not so short - will have to shorten by taking off/hemming at least four inches.
Product fitted hips, but waist too large and leg quite baggy. Belt supplied sorted the large waist size out.
on 15 August 2013
These are great - just what I was looking for, comfprtable, stylish and look hard-wearing,. However the length was on the generous side - asked for a regular length although the intended wearer is by no means short- and had to take them up by a good 4 inches!
on 22 October 2013
These trousers are soft as butter to wear - AND they are as warm as promised. Only differ is that they are plenty long ... I thought I bought regular, but somehow the legs are very long! And so is the fit around waist - complete up till the bellybutton!
on 26 February 2017
Rain will roll off the surface???, No it will not ! should read rain will soak right through within half an hour on your first outing. Very disappointing. Waist is a good fit and leg length ok but very very baggy making them look a little ridiculous.
on 20 July 2015
way too small on the waist belt fiddly to undo especially if you need the loo inn a hurry! gave to my daughter as they fitted her ordered a size 12 my daughter is an8/10 so gives you an idea of the sizing. They are warm but I would not buy again
on 20 September 2014
These are a neat fit so if you are a 'large' 14 you might prefer to purchase a size larger. Otherwise great. I have yet to have the opportunity to wear them in really cold weather but if the lining is anything to go by it should not be a problem.
on 21 January 2015
Great quality trousers,perfect fit I take a size 14,nice high waistline,I went for a 33 inside leg (long) I am 5'8 height,little too long,although with chunky walking ankle boots,they are fab,comfy fleece lining,very comfortable,would recommend.
on 25 December 2016
Fab warm trousers, but if you're ordering online suggest you order a larger size!
I normally buy a size 10/12 however size 14 fit me.... :-0
(Despite having 2 roast dinners in as many days, don't think I've put that much weight on???)