Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 2 October 2015
Works brilliantly and will hold quite heavy objects. My metal door knocker is still stuck tight and had weathered the knocking off attempts by delivery men. I'm buying more😀
on 5 June 2017
does a great job would recommend
on 19 March 2017
does what it says on the tube..
on 24 June 2017
Great product.
on 3 June 2016
Gets the job done. Seller dispatched and packaged item in good time and well.
on 27 August 2014
on 28 July 2017
Does what its says!
I love no more nails, I have had issues with my walls when drilled into they hollow out slightly or the drilled area crumbles, I used this to give my do it yourself work some more grip and hold and it has been fantastic for that job, it is also the clear variant so when applied it does not stand out on the edging it is applied. I also used this to stick a load of floor edging down on the edges of my floor and it has held that very well, upon application the product is white but it dries clear.

If you appreciated my review then please click on the “helpful” button. If you are pondering clicking on the unhelpful button, please leave a comment or ask me a question before you do as I may be able to answer you or add further information to help you.
on 20 June 2011
Used this to mount a 2" thick oak mantleshelf. held within ten seconds, and has provided a firm hold for a very heavy item. Recommended.
on 15 September 2014
Really good product for the small fixing jobs i did. Haven't tried bigger jobs yet but its good when you want to do something fast without the need for nails or screws that are hard to hide. Read the label and don't go squeeze crazy and your be pleased with the results. I would say that for bigger jobs i'm still more likely to use a good quality rawl plug and screw as these have always served me well in the past and make it easier to repair/replace and take an item down. I used it for some double glazing window ledge ends and some wall lining paper that had started to lift. In both respects i couldn't fault the result.