Format: DVD|Change

on 23 October 2007
1. A HARD DAY'S NIGHT (The Beatles)
2. BABY LOVE (The Supremes)
3. BAD MOON RISING (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
4. BAD TO ME (Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas)
5. BE MY BABY (The Ronettes)
6. BROWN EYED GIRL (Van Morrison)
7. BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP (The Foundations)
8. CALIFORNIA DREAMIN' (The Mamas & The Papas)
9. CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU (Andy Williams)
10. CONCRETE AND CLAY (Unit Four Plus Two)
11. DAYDREAM BELIEVER (The Monkees)
12. DEDICATED FOLLOWER OF FASHION (The Kinks)
13. DELILAH (Tom Jones)
14. DO WAH DIDDY DIDDY (Manfred Mann)
15. FERRY `CROSS THE MERSEY (Gerry & The Pacemakers)
16. GEORGY GIRL (The Seekers)
17. GLAD ALL OVER (Dave Clark Five)
18. GOOD VIBRATIONS (The Beach Boys)
19. HALFWAY TO PARADISE (Billy Fury)
20. HAVE I THE RIGHT (The Honeycombs)
21. HELP! (The Beatles)
22. HEY! BABY (Bruce Channel)
23. HI HO SILVER LINING (Jeff Beck)
24. HONKY TONK WOMEN (The Rolling Stones)
25. I GOT YOU BABE (Sonny & Cher)
26. I LIKE IT (Gerry & The Pacemakers)
27. I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU (Dusty Springfield)
28. I'M INTO SOMETHING GOOD (Herman's Hermits)
29. IT'S NOT UNUSUAL (Tom Jones)
30. JAILHOUSE ROCK (Elvis Presley)
31. JIMMY MACK (Martha & The Vandellas)
32. JUMPING JACK FLASH (The Rolling Stones)
33. KEEP ON RUNNING (Spencer Davis Group)
34. MIGHTY QUINN (Manfred Mann)
35. MR TAMBOURINE MAN (The Byrds)
36. MRS ROBINSON (Simon & Garfunkel)
37. MY GUY (Mary Wells)
38. NEEDLES AND PINS (The Searchers)
39. OH PRETTY WOMAN (Roy Orbison)
40. PUPPET ON A STRING (Sandie Shaw)
41. RETURN TO SENDER (Elvis Presley)
42. RUNAROUND SUE (Dion)
43. RUNAWAY (Del Shannon)
44. SHE LOVES YOU (The Beatles)
45. SHEILA (Tommy Roe)
46. SHOUT (Lulu)
47. SON OF A PREACHER MAN (Dusty Springfield)
48. SUGAR AND SPICE (The Searchers)
49. SUGAR SUGAR (The Archies)
50. SUMMER HOLIDAY (Cliff Richard)
51. SUSPICIOUS MINDS (Elvis Presley)
52. THE NIGHT HAS A THOUSAND EYES (Bobby Vee)
53. WALK RIGHT BACK (The Everly Brothers)
54. WALKIN' BACK TO HAPPINESS (Helen Shapiro)
55. WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO (The Supremes)
56. WILD THING (The Troggs)
57. YOU REALLY GOT ME (The Kinks)
58. YOUNG GIRL (Gary Puckett & The Union Gap)
59. YOU'RE MY WORLD (Cilla Black)
60. YOU'VE GOT YOUR TROUBLES (The Fortunes)
on 15 September 2010
This dvd is fantastic value with around 60 songs on it, you will be able to sing along to allthe songs you love to remember, and even those which you want to forget.
on 30 December 2013
Have tried this disc on 4 different machines. Because there is no menu every machine has a different way of moving between the tracks 3 of them only let you do it by pressing forward or back which is very time consuming and frustrating. All the other zoom discs I have have a menu I can't imagine who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to bring this out without one. It says ' no menu means fast access to the songs' I don't think so.
on 29 October 2014
We bought this for a family party and I cannot count how many people asked where I bought it so I expect there will be plenty more purchases of the product in weeks to come. A great idea for a bit of fun!
on 19 November 2012
The song selection is good but not all the songs have musical accompanyment with some of the chorus`s and lyrics which is not how a Karaoke should be. Also, all the songs sound like they`ve been recorded by the same band or singer...very strange.
I rated it 2 stars just for the play list.
on 7 November 2012
Compared with others bought, theres no background video or choice of track type ie, backing, vocals, or karaoke.
The text looks like its from the 60's.
Its reasonable value for money as there are 60 tracks on it, but beware its a pretty basic karaoke disk with next to no features, with just the words on a black background and the audio track.
on 26 December 2010
I bought this for everybody to sing along to at my husband's birthday party. Everybody absolutely loved it and the choice of songs meant there was something for everybody. Great!
on 13 June 2013
Does not work. I get a no NTSC message as I do when I tried to play the Ultimate Karaoke Classics. Very dissapointed in these two orders
on 28 June 2014
I got this for my mother. I have bought a few Karaoke discs/dvds in the past, but without the lyrics being heard, she found that she could not remember how they should be sung even though she knew the tune. As the songs on this DVD are all her era, she knew them very well and was able to sing most of them. 60 sound tracks with words on screen, I think the DVD is very good value.

I have placed two different orders to this company, and both times I was very impressed with their speedy delivery times.
on 8 December 2011
I am enjoying this all the songs are good but now i can see the words it seems i have been singing the songs to myself wrong all these years.