on 21 August 2015
Unless you are completely computer literate, you will find the author talking in a language that might as well be Greek. If you want to publish your book but are lacking in knowhow, it might be better to pay someone to do it for you.
on 1 June 2015
This book spured me on, easy to read, thank you Stephanie for a well worth while read,
on 24 October 2014
wonderful
on 25 August 2014
Explains process to publish your book quite simply. I haven't followed advice so cannot say for definite it works however the advice is clearly written and seems straight forward.
on 23 April 2014
This was everything it promised to be and made publishing on line very simple. I would highly recommend it for those starting out in publishing!
on 12 April 2014
This is an excellent book that is easy to read and understand; ideal for writers who want to do their own thing.
on 17 March 2014
I bought this when I started to realise that finding a conventional publisher for my novel, A Hand in God's Till, was using up too much of my time and energy and that my best option was to explore the possibilities on Amazon.
Stephanie Zia has specifically targeted the writer wanting to publish on KDP, iBooks, etc., with a well constructed layout of short chapters taking the writer throughout all the essentials, from preparing the manuscript to uploading and promoting the final book.
An excellent introduction for the beginner wary of the many pitfalls of self publishing.
on 13 March 2014
an insight to warn anyone with literary ambitions of e-publishing that a lot more than elementary expertise is necessary when considering home computing as a way into the publisher traditions of the book trade with several hundred years of typesetting jargon to master.
on 1 March 2014
Useful tip and guidance all the way through so much so I had to go back to my book and make some changes before publishing
on 21 January 2014
I haven't read the whole of this book yet. I was hoping that publishing an e-book would be an easier prospect than it seems to be so I think I just gave up.