Customer reviews

1,155
Size: 32GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£10.00 - £47.99

on 14 February 2017
I've used this for saving and sorting my written work, nothing more exciting than that. But this 32GB stick is up to the job. I can retrieve, review and edit my stored documents with no problems.

The only issue with this memory stick is in its shape. It is slightly bulbous and so where 1 usb port sits above another, you CANNOT use the USB port underneath as this memory stock is not flat enough.

Aside from that, Kingston Generation 3 is very good value for money, and was delivered on time.
on 29 December 2011
What is there to say? The price of USB thumbdrives keeps going down and each time I look I see you can buy more storage for less money.

This drive arrived blister packed in the usual way and had preinstalled a software suite of backup and other applications which might be of use to some people but not to me. I just copied it, archived it archive just in case I should ever need it (which I doubt), and filed it away. I then reformatted the drive ready for use.

The drive works well and is speedy enough to be used with my bedroom TV to buffer and store recorded content. No problems.

If you want a reliable and capacious thumbdrive at a good price then look no further.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 January 2016
These data sticks are excellent, you can never have enough for backup. Some data sticks loose photos and documents over time. These really outperformed ones I've had before, sticking with Kingston all the way. They feel like quality too.
on 20 July 2017
Perfect little devices for storing college work. Easy to attach to a keyring - which attached to mylaptop case on a long wire. (As I have lost a few in the past). Great! easy to use. Thanks.
on 21 April 2012
Hi, I have only just received this item so the review is based on first look. Space available is only 14.8gb It has some software on the drive but nothing to tell you what it is or how to use it. So this was removed the drive, as another reviewer stated it will not fit on a keyring as the slot is too small. Removing the top is difficult due to the smooth design. Only time will tel how it works as a back-up device.
on 25 October 2013
Great item and so easy to use, anyone would appreciate this flash drive memory stick, I store my digital photographs as I take so many it is so easy to back them all up on one of these handy drives. Easy to use, transfer of data goes smoothly. Arrived quickly and packaged well, the small size makes them easy to store
on 24 September 2012
Arrived quickly. Supposed to be 16Gb but you only get 13.4GB onto it and thats after taking the "software" that comes on it. OK apart from being a bit slow to transfer large amounts of data - used it for transferring photos whilst on holiday as a back up. If you have two USB slots together you'll only be able to use one as the shape and size prevents the other slot being used at the same time...
on 21 June 2016
Good size memory stick. Quite big compared to some that are very small but at least it's harder to lose.

Robust and worked on Mac and PC
on 1 May 2017
Still use it every day after all these years. reliable.
on 23 March 2013
I wanted a 'memory stick' that I could carry with me at an affordable price and thankfully this one was advertised at the right time. It's useful size fits neatly in my pocket and being yellow is bright enough not to lose too easily. I needed it urgently and it was delivered in a couple of days - free delivery too! Well done to you all.