on 26 September 2017
Good size and magnification. I ordered this to replace a similar product which, when used, allows you to stand back and still use the full magnification. However, this item, at 5x magnification, only allows you to view the full magnification at about 6-8 inches away before the image becomes too fuzzy to be of any use. Must say, I am getting used to it and would recommend it.
on 5 April 2017
It is pretty good. Great for a small desk mirror. The only issue I have is that it tilts at specific angles so I can't angle it at every angle, it snaps past where I want it.
on 11 July 2017
I use this mirror to check my hair when i'm getting ready to go out. it's really good and light so i can check all my angles out. I also use the magnified side to check out my skin sometimes . Very good for the price .
on 18 September 2017
just right size, and handy to have both regular mirror on one side and extra magnification on the other for plucking, etc
on 28 November 2017
Husband bought for travelling, small enough to put in case and light as well, wears contacts so magnification is good
on 5 November 2017
Compact enough not to be clumsy to use and has a great magnification when trimming your beard
on 9 November 2017
If you are having problems plucking your eyebrows (sight) this is perfect.....
on 26 August 2017
Great item but felt a bit cheated after I found a similar item in home bargain at a fraction of the price.
on 22 June 2017
A nice, well made plain and magnifying mirror - lightweight.
on 21 March 2017
good little mirror, and handy for your overnight bag.

See one answered question