on 12 December 2014
To say this Minion was a success would be an understatement. I bought it to replace another Minion which my five-year-old grandson lost in my house over half-term, much to his distress. When the replacement arrived, I was surprised to find it was four or five times the size of the missing one, so I told everyone that he had gone away on his holidays and eaten too much, and look what happens if you eat too much on holiday...! My grandson loves him and was inseparable from him for weeks. Not everyone fell for my story of course; a nine-year-old friend that I also pick up from school looked at me sceptically and said, "you just bought it, didn't you!" So cynical, the young.
on 21 May 2014
Ordered for my son, took ages to come as comes from Hong Kong, nothing like the ones from argos, pretty basic material, probally cost around 50p to make, my son likes it so that's all that should matter.
7 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2014
This product isn't bad for its price. The stitching could be a little better... But let's face it, what do you expect for a cheap Chinese product. I was pleasantly surprised that that label was in fact genuine Despicable Me merchandise. The only thing that doesn't give it a five star rating is the fact it took for ever to arrive. So if you need this product fast, get it somewhere else. JJ
on 9 September 2014
I ordered this for my 2 year old grandson, he loves the Minions, I was a bit concerned about what would arrive, I am very pleased to say that this is a quality item, and that he is very happy with it. The Minion arrived on time, appropriately packaged and exactly as described. I will happily order from this supplier again, and recommend them
on 4 October 2014
I bought this with some trepidation, as some of the reviews on here were decidedly 'mixed'. However, as I am tight I didn't want to spend £11 in a high st store so took a risk.

It took a good couple of weeks to arrive, but when it did I was really impressed. A high quality item ,assume it's official merchandise, certainly looks and feels authentic. I'm intrigued why it receives some poor reviews. I can only conclude either a) there is the occasional 'bad batch' which gets sent out b) some reviewers are extremely picky or c) rival sellers post bad reviews!?

I guess the only slight fault is it is more like 8 Inchs than 10, but everything else is bang on. My kids love it, and makes up for them not being able to win one down the arcade on holiday this summer!
on 5 June 2015
It's a well made stuffed toy for a fake. No labels as shown in the picture (bad advertising), not even a 'meets British standards' label, and no scar where the labels have been cut off. They never existed. The eye on the toy is nothing like the eye in the image, it is much smaller and flatter. The black band around the head is thinner, the smile is off... the list goes on.
review image
on 22 June 2014
Not only it took ages to arrive because it came from China/HK which the seller didn't state, the product is a cheapo unofficial item which looked like a sbud with decorations on (NOTHING LIKE THE ONE ON PHOTO) rather than a nice Minion. In the end we bought a real deal from Argos and the kids liked it so much more.
on 10 May 2017
Does what it says and at a reasonable price to and a very quick delivery was pleased with this purchase
on 3 January 2015
I bought this as a christmas present for my girlfriend, it didn't arrive on time but I was a bit late getting presents this year. I chose this one because it has no hard plastic parts. The quality is pretty good, I don't think it will fall apart for a while. Beware, 10 inches is not very big, it's smaller than a football, for some reason I thought it would be bigger.
on 6 January 2015
Bought it for the hubby for Christmas - because he too is called Stuart and he loves it! They travel everywhere together in the work van!! It did take quite a long time to get here, but it just arrived in time for Christmas so don't leave it too long to order one!