on 1 August 2017
good trainers
on 3 September 2011
I have been buying New Balance trainers for 17 years, partly due to the fact that their size 7.5 fits me perfectly. Not so with this particular style. I too had to send my 7.5s back and order an 8 incurring the extra cost of postage and the additional wait. As for the trainers 'They're all good.'
on 12 May 2011
I bought these specifically for an even that I entered called Mudrunner Oblivion.

I needed them to be cheap as I didn't expect them to be used again; light as I had an 11km assault course through mud to complete and have a good grip for the very steep slopes that I would be encountering.

They performed admirably! When my feet got stuck in the mud, they didn't come off. The lace became untied once, but the design and the laces kept the trainer firmly around my feet until I could safely stop.

Added bonus, I put them in the wash at 50 degrees and they came out as good as new!
on 8 June 2013
Sadly I tend to judge products by the rating ratio an did not read the reviews prior to ordering. If I had I would have know to order a size larger, but I do not expect to have to do this given something that should be a uniform as shoe size. I now have to return them at my own expense due to both the manufacturer's ineptitude in sticking to a standardisation and the seller's apathy with regards to making this point known. The latter I could forgive if there weren't multiple (in fact the majority) reviews stating this issue. I'm sure that the product will be very good when the correct size is provided (at a further cost to myself) however the fact that I now have to go through this process and additional expense (as so many others have) means that both the manufacturer and seller get one star from me!
New Balance: Sort your sizes out!
SportsShoes: Put a note in your description advising of this fault!
on 27 April 2011
Does what it says on the box, good solid footwear and comfortable, wouldn't like to run a marathon in them but OK for everyday use.
on 11 June 2011
Beware, I ordered these shoes in an UK 11 and they were to small. Frustrating as you have to pay to send back.
on 6 June 2013
A very smart tidy shoe that i wear for jogging around the streets of my town i have wide feet and these shoes are a little tight on the sides of my feet but still quite comfortable i have not had any blisters, which is something i have had with some major shoe makers so that,s a major bonus.
So in general i would say this is a good shoe to buy espeacaly for a beginner as thay do not cost the earth to buy.
on 13 June 2013
BEWARE SMALL FITTING SEE OTHER REVIEWS (LIKE I SHOULD HAVE DONE FIRST DOH)

I have 3 pairs of new balance in size 12.5 they all fit perfect. These however are a small 12.5 more of a 12 so they had to go back. the only other size was 13.5 and they would be too big so unfortunatlely i will have to shop around as i would realy like a pair of these as they are good value for money.
on 7 June 2013
Arrived on time, very happy with service. Took advice from other buyers and bought a size bigger, probably should have gone for a full size rather than a half size but comfortable and good value all the same. Thank you.
on 15 January 2013
Bought these trainers a half size bigger than I normally wear after looking at previous customer reviews and they were still too small. Amazon would save themselves and their customers a lot of time and hassle if they put a BIG NOTICE on their website warning people to order one size up from their normal size trainer. This has put me off buying any clothing or shoes on the internet ever again. Now I have to parcel the trainers up, print labels, drive 3 miles to a post office, stand in a queue, pay the return postage and then drive home again. I would have been much better off just going to a shop even if I had to pay a bit more.