on 21 June 2017
Great value for a set of basic filters, especially with the handy case. I was mainly after a replacement UV filter to protect the lens on my venerable FinePix, but thought it worth the extra (less than double the price of a single UV filter for this set of 4 with case) to have a couple of others at my disposal. Like many filters, they can quickly accumulate dust, but a quick blast of compressed air or a few strokes of a lens brush will do the job. Really can't find any reason to be unhappy with this little set.
on 15 September 2015
Seem to be quite good quality. Have made some quite contrasting images possible. I would recommend.
on 29 January 2013
Not sure I will use the purple filter, wished it was a second UV filter since I have two devices. But I digress, my review is to confirm that it fits my Canon Legria HF G10 camcorder. I wasn't sure it would but it did. It also fits my old EOS 1100d but I already knew that. From what I gather, these lenses (UV?) are good as a protection for your camera's lenses. My friend has one of theses filters and it has a few scratches but when you unscrew it, his 18-55mm front lens are like brand new.
on 4 December 2016
Very good quality lenses,uv and cpl work very well
on 8 May 2017
The quality of these filters are very good and they fit to my lenses also very good. Now I need to wait for a good sunny day to try them!
on 30 August 2017
Good Filters at a good price....
on 24 August 2017
Arrived promptly and well packaged. The pouch holder is strong and safe with a Velcro sealing. Have attached the UV filter first and the Polariser over this, really good optics with strong clear colours. I would highly recommend these Filters.
on 14 June 2016
Bought a while ago and only recently had the chance to put through their paces. Complete rubbish, optically very poor, the main reason I got this set (the CPL) doesn't even work at all.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2017
Great price, no problems at all with the glass.
And more than all, good quality and brand.