on 26 December 2014
I love this brush! I like my makeup to be quite heavy and 'flawless' so I apply quite a lot of foundation. This blends it beautifully and erases any lines! I do find it a little hard to use around the nose, but I do tend to apply thicker concealer on my nose with my ring finger anyway!

I feel that it doesn't pick up much product, so I'm not wasting any of my foundation. And also that the bristles don't become 'claggy'. I must admit, bad MUA here, I haven't washed mine properly (water/soap) after using, but I'm super happy that it doesn't dry out and go hard when re applying foundation. Hopefully, it'll be just as good after washing!

I would recommend- I've tried about 7 other brushes, and this is by far my favourite!

I've included a photo of my makeup after using this brush for my foundation- please note I do use primer, concealer and powder! I also covered my eyes because I'm.. a little camera shy! But hope it helps!
on 28 March 2013
Being a girl that loves make up, I find it essential to get the 'right' tools for applying my makeup. I have had quite a few different types of foundation brushes and a stipple brush too, none of them come anywhere near this kabuki brush! Each time I use it I get flawless results , it applies your foundation like a pro, the brush it quite dense and holds a lot of product so a little foundation goes a really long way! Would definitely recommend :)
on 21 September 2014
I have always used flat foundation brushes and while I have always got on well with them I couldn't ignore all the rave reviews for this brush so I thought I'd give it a try. Wow! Why did I wait so long? This makes applying my foundation soo much quicker, easier, flawless......I wish I had listened ages ago!
on 31 May 2015
I bought this brush over a year ago. I have washed it regularly and looked after it. I am just about to bin it as you will see from the photo its shredding like crazy. I have tried to contact this seller but no luck.
review image
on 4 March 2016
I bought this brush over a year ago, but have started using it more recently. It does a great job at applying your foundation, I prefer this design over the usual, flatter foundation brushes as I feel it does a better job but as it's quite large you'll need a small brush for around the nose. I've also been using some make up sponges, but found they absorb too much product compared to using a brush like this.

I find it difficult to get completely clean, even with special make up brush cleaner and scrubbing device, however I'm not sure if this more to do with the foundation I use rather than the brush! It gets quite stiff after just a few uses so it needs cleaning regularly. However, most disappointingly, and the reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that it sheds hair! It's only on one side of the brush at the moment, so it appears to be maybe an issue with the glue, but it is rather annoying and puts me off repurchasing another one which is a real shame - lots of other positive reviews so it could just be an issue with the batch when I ordered.
on 1 May 2015
Love this brush makes my Urban Decay foundation look flawless and this foundation goes streaky with all other brushes I own so I've been using a Beauty Blender until now but would say it looks better with this. A lot of people saying it's fake because it says "Made in China" which made me worry when mines arrived saying this but if you got it from an authorised Sigma supplier (List on their site) then even if it says this it is real. I contacted Sigma but as I have bought it from one of their authorised suppliers they could guarantee authenticity. If you google it they change the design etc all the time and the new brushes don't have USA on the front and the parts are manufactured in China which is what Sigma themselves told me.
on 10 January 2016
This brush is so superb! My boyfriend bought me this and I can honestly say am that it's just as good as any Mac brush or real techniques! I use a lot of make up brushes when doing my make up but this has now become my new favourite foundation brush! The bristles are so dense and made up of amazing quality bristles! Was so amazed on how easily my foundation glides on and blends in. Love this brush will be buying more sigma brushes in the future :)
on 5 April 2013
This brush is amazing for thicker coverage foundation, it blends and buffs in you foundation making your face look flawless xx
on 30 July 2015
I've never liked applying foundation with brushes as they've always left streaks or been uneven in coverage. I've until recently used a beauty blender. This brush is amazing though! Easy to use and helps build great coverage with very minimal brush strokes. I do always spray fixing spray onto my face then go over with the beauty blender and that gets rid of any left of lines. I don't know how I've managed to do my makeup for so long without this brush!
on 3 January 2016
I bought these to add to my large collection of foundation brushes. The bristles have stayed very soft. However the brish does seem to soak up a lot of product (more than the much lower prices real techniques ones). Also I dont use it much any more as it has stained with my foundation (I am an NC50) and no amount of scrubbing seems to be helping.