on 10 March 2017
dog likes it
on 18 May 2017
I got this product when my dog was a puppy and he loved the flavours. It was the only food he'd eat when he was younger. It's good value for the money.
on 25 June 2014
Even though my dog is 3yrs old I bought the puppy version as he prefers easy to eat options, I combine this with chicken flavour Hi life moist nuggets and he is eating his food much better. For him, his first choice would be to have what we eat as he doesnt like eating the same thing more than two consecutive days, but its not always possible, and this is a great alternative, I also give him a slice of black pudding for added iron.
on 19 August 2013
What a good buy. No need to run out. Great product. Delivery quick. All round satisfactory. Will recommend to friends.
on 26 May 2014
Good value for money when i purchased this item. Genuine brand product and packaging and delivery was exceptional. No issues puppy enjoyed it!
on 28 January 2013
I got this because it was on offer at the local store and thought it would be a nice treat for the pup.

He did find it really tasty but the food itself is terrible.

The quality of the meat I thought looked really poor - the own brand I am currently using looks better quality. Whilst using this dog food my puppy had bad breath, his farts smelled awful, and his number twos were runny and also smelly. As soon as I took him off this food the problems went away.

I won't be buying this again, I only gave it two stars because the pup found it very tasty.
on 22 August 2013
My puppy loves this food. Together with the pedigree dry food, he wolfs it down. I don't understand people saying it looks and smells un-appealing as this is by far the best puppy food I've gotten for him. The price is a bargain too. 4 boxes with 8 pouches in each (32 in total) coming in at around £12 is a steal. In other stores they charge 79p for one pouch so buying 32 would be around £25. My little Jack loves the beef and turkey best and even likes to choose what he wants for the day. He goes in a huff if you don't give him the choice.
All round, this product is fantastic.
on 27 February 2014
Brilliant delivery, excellent product. Got a very happy puppy & the price is fantastic.
Will defo be ordering via amazon again for any puppy/dog needs
on 27 May 2013
My daughters puppies really enjoy this food, she would not put them on any other. They have been on this food since they started on solids.
on 3 October 2013
Our Sproodle puppy loves these pouches. Nothing other a clean bowl every time. He has two pouches a day along with his dried food at night. No side effects and his, erm, poo (said in a whisper) is still quite solid. We read quite a few reviews prior to getting wet food and a lot of people say it gives the puppy loose stools he seems fine. Maybe it's a mixture of dried food and these pouches. Anyway, no complaints from us and the puppy!