on 17 January 2011
Really fun craft project, the 3-D figure is much better than the flat 2-D picture.You end up with not just a cute ornament but a quite impressive finished art project.Handy if your daughter needs her Brownie craft badge!
The age range probably starts from about 7 upwards but my teenage niece thought it was cool and has done the cat version.
We have also done the dog, penguin and dolphin and they all look fabulous..
on 14 September 2017
Daughter Happy
on 27 September 2010
grate item plenty of sequins left over which was good. my daughter loves it n keeps her busy 4 ages.
on 13 January 2012
I bought this for my eight year old daughter - she seems to be enjoying making the dog but I feel the pins that secure the sequins are very sharp and an accident waiting to happen.
on 9 March 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter, she loves arty crafty gifts, I did expect it to be bigger, however, sometimes boxes make up more of the present than that gift.
on 7 May 2013
well im an adult and i bought this as looked so cute and fun ive allready started on it and im very pleased its great fun and keeps the mind occupied and once its finished can be used as a little ornament on the mantle peace i shall buy more to add to collection, it also shows u colours on box so i just follow that but use my own colour combination
on 22 August 2016
I bought this for my 7 year old niece and she absolutely loved it. She had already completed (with help) many of the 2D sequin art pictures, so when I found out there was 3D versions, I knew we would be safe in buying something that she would like but probably hasn't got for her birthday. I had the pleasure of helping her put this model together and the finished piece looked great although we did finish it over a few days.

For those that are new to sequin art it really is simple and fun. You are provided with a diagram of where sequins should go and all you do is push the pins through the hole in the sequin and in to the polyester. We found with this 3D sequin art that you only need to follow the diagram to an degree and you can use your artistic licence to complete if so desired!

I think this product is good value for money because not only do you have a fun activity to complete, but you also have the completed article to put in display (my niece displays hers in her bedroom).
on 5 December 2012
great for my 8 year old daughter and buy them as presents for her friends. they need a bit of patience but they are really pleased with the end result, unless of course you want to help out! Would highly recommend.
on 4 January 2013
This was great. It kept my girls busy for many days over the holidays. One problem was that pins and sequins are in small packets which can't be resealed. Many pins and sequins are now on floor/ in hoover.
on 19 June 2013
my 10yr old daughter bought this with birthday money, needs a bit of help with the fiddlier bits and organising things to get started, but lets us have lots of mum and daughter time together