on 13 December 2012
Lovely little book. Stands up alone well to put on play mat, Clips onto car seat and goes around the pram. I don't leave home without it.
on 26 October 2013
My son barely touched this as it was up around the top rim of his cot bed and yet I noticed that one of the picture pieces had come away from the trim. I stitched it back together with my sewing machine and put it in the charity shop as he had barely looked at it anyway.
on 28 September 2015
This is lovely. I was conscious of my baby boy just staring at a grey wall inside the pram so went in search of something to brighten it up. This is fantastic and has entertained him from a few weeks old on the black and white side. We have just turned it round to the colour side and he loves it and reaches out to feel the 3D bits and just loves looking at all the colours.
on 12 May 2016
Great stimulation for babies, I've had lots of friends and strangers ask me where I got this from as my little girl was always mesmerised and staring at it rather than the boring beige inside of the pram hood!
on 20 December 2015
Lovely item brought for my sister but had trouble fitting it to her pram the clips were not wide enough to clip over and their was not many places to use the tie strings had to improvise but made it work and it looks lovely X
on 1 November 2011
Great product! It is well made, have bright colours and my son loves looking at it while we are out and about. You can attach it to the carry cot using clips provided or hang it on the side of the baby cot using velcros.
My son is 3 month old and currently fascinated with bright colours but black and white side still draws his attention, especially during tummy time, as he can look at his own reflection in the little mirror.
Overall, it is a lovely book. Highly recommend it.
on 12 December 2012
I haven't shown it to my baby yet (husband wants to give as a Christmas gift!) But it's well made and I'm sure will be very useful. My little one is very alert and I'm looking forward to giving him something to look at when he's lying in the pram. I like that it turns into a colourful book for when he's bit older, and it's nice and crinkly sounding.
on 11 September 2011
Great toy/aid for newborns, i have bought this for a few expecting friends as well. My 2yr old loved it as a baby and have bought again for my next due in october.
on 31 December 2012
My little boy was hooked from the start.He is only 2 1/2 months now so the black and white images are the best.It is very entertaining during tummy time-he holds his neck up for a few minutes at a time to stare at the pictures.Easy to take out as well in the pram.Would def recommend.
on 21 June 2012
Love this book (as does our little man), not only can you clip it to the pram/basket/cot etc using the plastic clips it comes with, but it also has little velcro ties running along the top which you can use as well as/instead. Also worth noting is the 3+ month side has crinkly and fluffy bits which aren't mentioned in the product description.

See one answered question