on 1 January 2016
Timed expedition white with digital. Very nice watch. Feels heavy but don't notice the weight on the wrist. It has a loud tick on the bedside table, but again don't notice it on the wrist. Date set a default digital display. Non repeating countdown chrono, alarm and date functionality and readability are good. Strap us nice, even when wet... Only down is the strap is quite soft when trying to remove so the buckle pin does not easily come out... Otherwise very happy at 50 pounds, and recommend.
Update June 2016. This is my everyday watch - it looks good and has good luminosity to read in the dark. The tick is really loud. The digital part is pretty useless - stiff buttons to work, hard to program and often has a watch hand in the way. Overall an OK watch but I'm sure there is better for the money.
on 11 November 2014
What can i say about this watch? it's about my 4th or 5th of these - they don't go wrong but I seem to keep smashing my wrist into things and damaging them. I keep buying them though, which has to say something about them.

Basically a simple to use watch with a great light, if it has a flaw it's that a sideways knock on the buttons can jam them. If I was more careful, I'd still be using my first one, they don't seem to go wrong, ever.

Would I buy another? Yes, hopefully I'll be able to make this one last for a few years first though. :)
2 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2014
Lovely watch. Awful packaging - really annoying sticker on rear that the gum cannot be removed from (it goes over time).

Had it for 2 weeks so cannot comment on longevity but it looks good on.

LED display is small if your eyesight is deteriorating with age like mine. It is fiddly to set and you will need the instructions as it is not intuitive to use.

Got mine for £49.99 from Kays Watches via Amazon. Had need to liaise with them and they were courteous and helpful.
One person found this helpful
on 27 December 2012
I rather liked the look of this watch and was in need of a new timepiece. I've only had it for about a week so here are my good and bad points.

It is quite a chunky looking design but it is quite light on the wrist and for me at least the strap is very comfortable. Setting the time and date was very easy. The indiglo backlight is very effective.

The only down side that I have noticed is that sometimes it is quite hard to read in low lighting, especially the digital display, most of the time this is just a bit fiddly but I am concerned that in the long run this may compromise the battery life.

If you want a good looking watch for a reasonable price I would recommend this one if it is to your taste.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2016
This has to be my all-time favourite timepiece. Good looks, size and weight.
Large (colour) second hand and also digital functions aplenty.
Only minor downpoints are fiddly seting of functions and slightly small digital screen. However, it is visible in most light conditions and of course there is Indiglo!
on 21 October 2016
Bought as a replacement for similar (Timex branded as Timberland) very happy with quality and functionality, great for time zone hopping travel
on 17 August 2015
First off you can have the day and date (albeit in U.S. Format) permenantly on the digital display. I haven't had it long enough to check it keeps good time but seems to. The indigo is not quite as bright as other watches I've owned but more than adequate. The digital display is a little tiny for someone uncomfotably in middle age but it has a good reflective quality which can bring the digits up with great contrast and clarity. Lovely strap. Nice watch. Good in the dark.
on 3 June 2017
looks good keep good time very pleased.
on 6 May 2014
Wanted to return to a watch with a date - that I didn't have to reset for different length months. That meant it needed a digital element. The watch is chunky - twice as thick as the one it replaced - but I've barely noticed it, it's so comfortable.
on 24 August 2015
Could not set this watch...set button does not function.
Returning for a refund and will purchase elsewhere.
Very disappointed at poor quality control.

See one answered question