on 11 July 2014
One of the best ever cartoon series, there are a ton of episodes and stories here.

Every episode of the entire series is here in order. I bought these for my son remembering how good they were when I was younger and he loves them as much as I did at the time. The great thing about this series was how long it lasted and was then able to have longer evolving story arcs which encompass much of the Spider-Man comic history.

Packaging is great, there are no inlays or other resources, just the box and the disks.

But what more do you need?

If you have a child who loves Spider-Man this is an essential purchase and will keep them entertained for hours on end.
on 22 August 2012
Absolutely loved the series from when I was a child, would wake up early just to watch it.
It really annoyed me how I could never watch them in a consistent order but now that I have purchased this I am able to do just that and relive my treasured childhood memories of this amazing Marvel franchise cartoon, no comic book pun intended!

Delivery was as standard, came within the time slot it said it would, had free delivery too so it was even better.
It took a little while to process my order though, but I think I am just nitpicking to be honest, still deserves 5 stars.

My only problem with this DVD is that there are no English subtitles, and whilst I do not need them I know many people might need subtitles to be able to view something if they are deaf or hard of hearing etc.

Will definitely be purchasing the corresponding X-Men box set after I have finished watching these.
I would recommend this to anybody who is a fan of Spider-Man, especially of the 1994 animated series.
Great product, I am very happy with my purchase :)
on 18 October 2016
Good
on 17 April 2015
Great product!!! Excellent condition!!!
on 3 June 2017
we looked everywhere for this thank you so much.
on 26 May 2017
Very good.
on 31 December 2013
What can I say? Quality. Better than the newer revamped versions. Sometimes animation is better when 'more simple'. That said, animation is very good. Stories are inline with Marvel original story lines. Very enjoyable. My kids and I love them. Takes me back to watching these on a Saturday morning in the 90's.
on 13 July 2012
Delivered on time as advertised. My son loves Spiderman and this series of DVDs contains all the villians. Venom, Green Goblin, and so on. It was relief for me to find this...a little more appropriate for a six year old than the films.
on 3 April 2013
In my opinion, this version of Spiderman is one of the best available; anyone wanting to familiarise themselves with Spiderman, and the characters in his world, would struggle to find something better than this box set.

This series originally got me interested in comics/graphic novels, and over the years I have read many Spiderman graphic novels, but very few have featured better/stronger story arcs than some of the arcs collected here. Episodes feature villains such as Venom, The Lizard, Doctor Octopus, Kraven The Hunter, The Kingpin, The Scorpion, The Rhino, and thats just a few from the first series. The stories are well scripted and complex enough to hold your attention, and these episodes are suitable watching for kids and adults alike.

Cannot recommend this enough, if you only buy one DVD box set this year, make it this one.
on 21 December 2015
I loved Spiderman when I was a little boy in the 90's. Today I'm 25 years and I still love it. Still can't believe that I found the complete boxset. Absolutely amazing!