on 29 August 2016
Bought 2 sets (total 4 decks) for 2 pounds each.
Generally okay for playing casually at home.
Some observations (only when looked at carefully):
1. A couple of cards have numbers un-aligned. - picture attached
2. A few cards have scraped edges - picture attached
3. Some cards have a slight cut in them, giving a feeling that those cards may break at some point in time. So far (using them since a 2-3 days, no problems)
review image review image review image
on 9 August 2014
The cards themselves are roughly 8.9cm x 5.8cm (3.5in x 2.5in). The picture in the picture cards are about 7.2cm x 3.9cm (2.8in x 1.5in). The decoration on the back is roughly 8.1cm x 5.0cm (3.1in x 2in).

Although the case that they came in looked cheep and flimsy, the cards themselves are of decent quality. I would not recommend using this to store your cards as if it is tilted upside-down, the two decks can mix.

The cards themselves are of decent quality, with few exceptions - my red queen of hearts has a large mark on it, where it seems the plastic has been folded. This is not very visible from the back but it isn't very nice to look at while holding. Another example of a nuisance is my red 5 of clubs, where there are visible white specks on the black club. From the back there are no obvious marks or scratches.
The cards do not slide too much when stacked, but along a smooth table they can slide quite far. Bending the card so that the sides touch does not cause damage to it, which also means that compared to normal cards, some card tricks such as the riffle shuffle may need more control. The sound when I perform a bridge is also different compared to normal cards, but all this is expected of 100% plastic cards.
The text is slightly on the small size, the images on the picture cards and back are standard. As for the size of the cards, they are a good fit for my medium if not small sized hands.

A nice upside is that they are washable, for someone who plays card games with their friends this is a big advantage. Overall, they meet my expectations of 100% plastic cards.
on 18 February 2015
as a university student the main use of these cards was to be used for drinking games. for this they are brilliant because the stickiness can be removed with simply dunking in soapy water.

As a poker player i would not recommend these cards, they do not feel great to hold, one of the cards had a moulding issue from the box and was essentially marked. It is also worth noting that they were bridge size cards, this is not an issue for me but i know some people are against that.

A basic pack of bicycle cards would be better, or if you do want plastic cards KEM is the best bet.
on 14 August 2015
The only downside to these is that, as others have previously and correctly stated, they are not actually poker size. However I was not particularly bothered by this as my purchase was not specifically for a poker sized deck. They are, as it says, 100 percent plastic and very durable as well as washable- meaning that my purchase was a success for me. Whats-more for a price of £1.99 these are possibly one of the best bargains I have encountered yet. I would advise anyone that these cards are definitely worth buying- be warned however as they are NOT POKER SIZE (Vinsani- you need to change that description).
on 29 March 2017
Good quality good value playing cards
The case was smashed to pieces when it arrived but i dont care about the case lol probably woulda binned it anyway
on 20 June 2017
Found the quality of the cards fine and they wear well. The problem was the index, it was to small very hard to see from the other end of a poker table. Only use them in our poker games when there is an emergency. Otherwise we use large index imported from Vegas. Far superior quality but of course they cost a lot more.
on 25 December 2014
As other reviewers stated, the cards I received were damaged before hand. My only guess is that these are re-used cards from poker / other card games. I wouldn't mind if this was the case but it would be nice to be informed about it before I purchased the item.
on 3 December 2013
I selected these so that we had red/black sets for our bridge box. I ordered 2 sets so should have got 2 red packs and 2 black packs. What came in the post was 4 single black packs. Furthermore, they were badly packed and two of the plastic cases they were in were broken. Fortunately the card packs themselves are ok and are usable, As it is not really worth my time to return the goods I will keep them, but I am far from pleased.
on 4 August 2017
Good quality.
on 19 April 2017
excellent for the price, lasted well