on 19 November 2011
Packaged well, delivery prompt, the lights themselves are lovely with a nice warm glow and the shape makes a change from the usual plain style I have previously gone for, delighted with them.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 January 2017
These are really lovely lights and I bought two sets to match a set I purchased from the same company 3 years ago. However, the warm white of the new lights is a far more creamy yellow colour than warm white. Unfortunately for this reason, I had to return mine. The quality of the ligths is excellent and the original set I purchased have lasted well.
on 10 December 2017
Love these so much. I wanted these for my Christmas tree for something a bit different I bought two lots and they look lovely and dainty. I will say be careful as the flowers do pop off easily and only one bulb not working, a shame the bulb can't be replaced but for the price they are superb. Well packaged with an easy plug and extended wire. Prompt delivery. I am tempted to buy more for my kitchen and bedroom.
on 28 January 2018
I have had these up for 4 weeks and in that time five of the little flowers that cover the lights have fallen off. I have tried to push them back on and they have continued to fall off. I'm not impressed at all as they look horrible without the flower cover.
on 23 May 2017
Great!
review image
on 2 August 2012
I bought these lights to go over the top of my bed and they are lovely - subtle and inconspicuous. Unfortunately I was sent a faulty plug with mine, but having emailed the supplier, they immediately sent me a replacement which works perfectly - great buy and excellent customer service!
on 18 September 2016
Excellent delivery but faulty goods.

Brought as a present for niece so thought I'd test them before giving them to her. Lucky I did as once plugged in they didn't light up.

Altered the collection of goods from the Friday to Monday and I received a note through the door Friday saying they hadn't been able to collect!!!

Not impressed with goods or collection of goods...
on 15 December 2017
These are really good quality lights. I have given them 4 stars though as the colour has slightly changed and they are more of a golden colour rather than warm white which is what I wanted. I bought these a few years ago and the colour is different to what it used to be which was slightly disappointing; nevertheless I have found a different way to use them than what I initially wanted them for as they are good quality.
on 6 May 2015
I love these Fairy Lights. I have them wrapped around my bed headboard and my bedroom looks so warm and cosy now. Would recommend these to anyone wanting to brighten up their room. I bought the warm white colour may buy another colour soon.
on 10 July 2014
These are beautiful and really good quality. The seller accidentally sent me Star lights the first time round and when I contacted them told me very kindly to keep them and immediately dispatched the correct ones which arrived the next day. Both sets are fabulous and my 6 year old is twice as happy!