on 5 June 2013
I travel a lot and I have 4 SIM cards for different countries which I use regularly so I can't throw them. This piece comes in very handy since it allows me to store and protect my sim cards without worrying about losing them. Build quality is great and it has the same dimensions as plastic cards so you can easily store it with your cards
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 January 2014
Cleverish idea - credit card sized holder for multiple standard SIMs. Wont fit micro and nano SIMs. Holds the cards strongly and with minimum extra clearance.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 December 2011
This is a great product for keeping together various SIM cards knocking about at home. Each of the SIM card slot has a slightly raised track which can prevent the SIM card from sliding in smoothly if you are pressing down on the whole face of the SIM card as you slide it in. The trick is to press down on the end that is sticking out while you slide it in, this will raise the other end of the SIM card above the raised track so it causes no issues. I've probably made it sound tricky but it's easy once you try it for the first time. Although the width and length of the holder is credit card size, it is considerably thicker than a credit card and isn't very suitable for carrying around in a wallet or pockets (although this still possible if you do want to). Overall, it's a great product for the price.
on 23 August 2013
Arrived this morning but the product is not great. The "fit" for the sim cards is far too tight - I'm sure the ridge that runs through the middle of each slot will damage the sim as it means the contacts are inserted and scraped under quite considerable pressure and then stored in a ridged/bent position. I've removed the ridges with my craft knife which means the sims will slide in more easily but they still have to be forced into position. I'm not convinced. And the product looks like a "freebie" promo giveaway rather than something to pay for! Put it this way, if it had been free, I wouldn't have gone as far as scraping the ridges off - I'd have put it straight in the bin. Fits in my wallet okay and in the credit card slot of my filofax which is what I wanted it for.
on 21 July 2011
In this age of "free" SIMs and "SIM-free" phones, you will inevitably have some spare SIMs not used in a phone. This simple product helps you to be more organized with those SIMs. Works just as advertised, but one star minus for the rather clumsy imprints on the product.
on 10 March 2013
This is a handy product and it does fit in a credit card holder as described. My only concern with it is that the ridge in the Center of each sim card slot appears too high. This causes the sim card to have a slight bend inbitvwhen it's in the holder. Nothing so drastic that it would break, but I concerned that if left in the holder over a long period the sim may become distorted and cause connection issues when placed back into your phone or other mobile device. Hard to say right now. Time will tell...
on 23 October 2012
I use this to keep my SIM cards organised when travelling. It fits perfectly in my travel wallet with my passport etc. totally fit for purpose.
VINE VOICEon 14 August 2013
I am a keen user of a couple portable MiFi units which both take full size SIM cards. This credit card sized holder is ideal for preventing the SIM cards getting mislaid and will encourage you to carry a spare SIM. A simple but useful solution for managing full size SIM cards which are prone to getting mislaid. Recommended.
on 19 March 2013
Great item & robust for the frequent traveller. I store my international data cards in it for use in my Mifi
on 12 September 2011
Very convenient and fits with other cards in the wallet. just the right thing for a frequent traveller. I had been looking for something similar for a while when I chanced upon this.