on 9 November 2011
This is a nice thing to have if you are quite pushed for space, which is a nice way of saying "it's very small"! As with many Hello Kitty toys, it is small to say the least, but my 4 year old daughter doesn't mind that in the least, and I think it's actually good size for her hands... The issue of size, in this case, is more to do with cost and if it's worth it, rather than how it might effect the child's enjoyment of the product. The bottom line is, my daughter loves it, it's very cute and girlie, and I'm pleased I bought it for her. Also, the top of the lid is a base to build on, which I hadn't noticed in the picture... Nice touch.
on 30 March 2012
We had this for over an year now. Great quality, same size, quality and shape as Duplo. Fits perfect with my son's Duplo and both son and daughter play together. At the age of 2 they don't mind girl or boy.
We also purchased the tractor, picnic set and farm truck from the same series. Ended up with 3 kitties, 2 vehicles and a trailer and large base to build on. It is our favourite toy, playing with it almost every day.
In my opinion this is the best Lego substitute on the market, and we tried a few. Better than Mega Bloks. I am planing on buying the train set as well.
These go under Unico Plus or Big Bloxx.
on 3 November 2011
gorgeous building lego
so sweet my daughters 6 and 3 lovely building with it pieces are a good size and gorgoeus colours has stickers to put on them
on 18 May 2013
I ordered this product for someone else but then realised it is for 1.5-5 yrs. The person I bought it for is over 5 yrs so I ended up keeping for my 18month toddler. The Lego pieces are the perfect size, not too small as the older kids ones and not too big like the mega bloks! My daughter loves the whole lot, it comes with a tub and she's busy emptying it and putting them back. I am really pleased with this purchase.
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my 2 yr old daughter instead of Duplos and they're just as good!! Very cute Hello Kitty stickers to put on the blocks, they fit with duplos and she gets more in a tub than the name brand!
on 11 November 2013
my daughter loved this on her birthday.the bricks are very small and you have to add the hello kitty stickets to the bricks yourself,but some great building to be done with these.
on 27 January 2013
GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT,KEEP THE GIRLS AMUSED TIME AND TIME AGAIN,ONLY NEGATIVE IS MY MUM -65YEARS OF AGE FINDS THE LID QUITE HARD TO OPEN BUT IS FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY
on 11 February 2013
very happy with this product, fast delivery ,good quality and good value for money. our daughter is very happy with her hello kitty blocks, and that makes us happy :)
on 5 July 2013
Lovely, beautiful, very happy children playing with Lego for hours and hours...would highly recommend. Good service and good product.:) excellent
on 28 November 2013
Bought this as a gift for a friends daughter and i think she will love it. It comes with little stickers for the bricks and it looks very sweet!