Size: Medium|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 17 February 2010
I purchased these for use with Philips SHE-9850 earbuds, as they're effectively replacements for the 'official' foam tips. There's not a lot to say - suerb comfort, great sound isolation and probably the best option for anyone with compatible Shure or Philips products.
on 6 January 2012
Bought these for my Etymotic HF5's, had tried used the stock triple flange & the glider tips both giving a good seal (especially the latter). The triple flanges I found a bit of a faff and I found that both they & the gliders felt uncomfortable after not too long. So....I took a punt on these.

Not only are they sooo soft and comfortable they also seal as well as the gliders (if not slightly better) and you can almost forget you've got them in. Well worth what might seem a lot for 3 pairs of foam tips!! I'm a convert.
on 12 September 2011
After needing some replacement buds for my klipsch headphones, I decided to give these a try.

I was completley disappointed by them. They are very uncomfortable and difficult to actually get into your ear, they feel and look very cheap and even the medium sized ones were very large.

Now, this could just be my grubby ears (although I've never had this problem with other buds) but they were absoloutely covered in wax when I removed them and were very difficult to clean. I ended up chucking a pair away and haven't used the others.

I can confidently say I would not recommend buying these.
on 17 April 2012
The buds dramatically improve the comfort of my Shure in-ear headphones over the standard yellow foam ones, you just notice them and they isolate you from your environment superbly well. The superior isolation really lets you hear the music better. The Shure headphones never sounded so good.
on 2 May 2010
I use these on Shure SE530s. I find that they provide a better seal in the ear, and are more comfortable than the tips that came with the earphones. What most amazed me was the improvement in already great sound quality.

Whether or not these work for you will depend on finding the right size, and ensuring that you get the correct angle in the ear. I found that with these I need to put the earphones in my ear at a different angle than with the standard tips - you need to experiment. I don't find that there's any messing about putting them in now I'm used to them. You do need to replace them periodically, but they aren't expensive bought in packs, and well worth it.
on 7 March 2011
Best headphone tips ever. We own a couple of quite expensive in-ear headsets, but problems with the standard ones lead us to comply. Best investment ever, they are that good. Very confortable and stays in ears even during hard workouts.
Highly recommended.
Great if it lasted but it didn't,it only lasted for couple weeks and to me that isn't good enough.Poorly made not worth the price and that's it.
on 13 April 2014
Defiantly better than the rubber buds. Mould to the ear and very comfortable. Great from the gym that plays load music. Shuts every thing out.
on 14 September 2014
With the right size, these make my Soundmagic PL50s sound great. However, they don't last long at all. Got 3 weeks(!) out of the first pair.
on 15 October 2013
Great product but could be less expensive... since they are no other alternatives they the product like it's gold or something