on 18 September 2017
Always favourite when it comes to toothbrush!

I had been using Colgate electric ones for a few years and got told by the hygienist that I may have to change it back to Oral B because my gum was really bad and very inflamed. I need to floss and use tape to protect the plague.

I think it is definitely better than Colgate!
on 15 January 2013
Bought to use with a Professional Care 3000 brush holder, in conjunction with the Oral-B EB18-4 3DWhite brushes. I use the Precision Clean brush last thing at night and the EB13-4 3DWhite in the morning after breakfast. I never read the instructions (of course, I am a man!) but luckily a review on the brush holder explained that you spend 30 secs on each quadrant of your teeth and the holder vibrates each time to tell you to move on. If you're pressing too hard the red light flashes. I'd been wondering what it meant!

Anyway after a couple of weeks a friend asked what had happened to my teeth - I think she thought I'd had them whitened. I hadn't. It's just that they are very clean and shiny, and must have glinted in the lights in the deli.

I've just had a routine dental check and for the first time ever was told I didn't need to see the hygienist for a clean and polish. So I am absolutely delighted with the brush holder and these brushes. They're not cheap but I think they're worth every penny. I could do an advert for them!
on 31 August 2015
Toothbrush heads are a regular purchase since I've used the Oral B range for several years. I find the multi pack the most economical buy and in addition it is the standard heads that I find are the best.
The indicator of when to replace the toothbrush is simply yet effective.
The clean is precision and works without the fancier floss addition.
The coloured rings are simple to fix to avoid confusion in the bathroom.
A great purchase for the bathroom cupboard. I always keep a spare pack for guests!
on 18 May 2016
This was an excellent purchase. The price of £18.00 is far lower than I have seen elsewhere and the Oral B precision heads come in the original manufacturer's packaging. We have used Oral B in our family for years now and this is the best deal I have ever had. So well done to Amazon for finding this great value bargain. These toothbrush heads last well and always remain comfortable to use.
We shall continue to buy Oral B heads.
on 14 November 2014
Purchased these when Amazon had 8 of them for £14.70 and for the genuine article, they are worth it, albeit still a bit pricey (reason for deducting one star).

I read up quite a bit before purchasing on whether to buy genuine or after-market. The biggest problem was reviewers complaining on the inconsistency in quality, with heads wobbling or breaking off after a few uses. For this reason, I decided to just stick with the original product and have not been disappointed.

I suppose one good thing is that you only need to change heads once every 6 months, so a pack of 8 will last you for four years..
on 10 February 2015
good value for money, official oral b brush heads which i puchased through amazon.co.uk. They are not a cheap imitation!!!
I can't comment on market place sellers!!!

All 3 brush heads come individually wrapped so not dust/germs will get on your spare brush heads.

Each brush comes with a spare different coloured ring that fits on the brush head so if there is couple of people using the same brush unit you will be able to know which brush belongs to you.

They are really comfortable to use and do a good job. a good buy highly recommend!!!!
on 5 August 2016
I've used an Oral B electric toothbrush for a number of years - since switching from manual brushes I never get a bad report when visiting the dentist/hygienist.

These brush heads are by far the best for an all-round clean.
The newer 'tri-zone' brushes simply don't clean as well in my experience.

Great price and a fast and efficient delivery from Amazon. Thank you.
on 30 November 2013
These are compatible with my electric toothbrush but I do not believe that they are genuine Oral-B brush-heads. The bristles seem softer and the individual bunches of them do not seem to be gripped as firmly by the brush-head than the ones on one of my old brush-heads which came with the original unit, and which I kept to compare. The brush head is also noticeably bigger which means it doesn't reach the back of my wisdom teeth so easily. No issues as such yet, but in future I think I'll spend a bit more (even though the cost is ridiculous) to be sure of the genuine article. Each of my original brush heads lasted me six months anyway, so I definitely get the use of them- and yes, I do brush my teeth for two minutes twice a day. :)
on 28 June 2017
I don't know when they changed the design but the gap in the front of the stem used to have plastic behind it - now there's a metal spring that whizzes about and takes a chunk out of the inside of your lip if you're not careful! Be warned.
Update - contacted OralB who are investigating counterfeit brush heads. NB the culprit appears to be the back of the brush head not the metal spring
on 29 June 2015
As a regular user of my Oral-B electric toothbrush I was disappointed when my dentist stopped selling replacement heads. It was at the advice of the dentist that I began using this brush, so it was a blow when I could not buy from the surgery. Local shops were often out of stock when I needed to use them so this product was a boon.The heads themselves are study and ideal for users like myself who have arthritic hands and can find some fittings fiddley. Great product, good value and delivered speedily.