Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Black (Black/White/Metallic Gold)|Change
Price:£67.66+ £5.00 shipping

on 24 October 2010
I admit to buying these for mainly nostalgic reasons. In truth they are remarkably light weight and exceptionally comfortable and very well made - as you would expect. They are very different from the newer Gazelle 2 in every way. I really am delighted with these.
on 17 January 2013
Bought as a present for a relative and have to say if he didn't want them, I would have had them. A good looking shoe and able to wear as a smart casual look. They are a snug fit so be aware if you are an 8, perhaps have a 9.
on 19 May 2016
Estimated delivery of 5-8 working day's. Came 2 day's later. Lovely trainer's!👟. Def recommended, just get half a size larger than normal to cover the smaller width than normal and they'll fit perfect 👌. Very happy with the delivery 🚚 time and product..John T...
on 7 November 2015
First of all received these trainers really quickly. Secondly ordered a 9 and a half in airforce blue and a 10 in blue and the blue look so much nicer, real rich blue unless you of course prefer the more faded effect then airforce is the one to pick. I am a size 9 usually in most shoes but Addidas Gazzells come up small even the 9 and a half didn't fit but fortunately the size 10 did so chuffed to bits as preferred colour too. Well done would recommend supplier.
on 11 March 2015
This is a very comfortable training shoe, very nice colour. The box was rather squashed when they arrived but there was no damage to the trainers therefore I would use this purchaser again and would recommend to family and friends.
on 10 November 2014
I love Adidas Gazelles be it 80's, Classic's or OG'S, There are no substitutes for Gazelles. I wear black Gazelles mainly with black Levi 501's, a Stone Island polo t-shirt and a black Fred Perry Sailing Jacket. There's the look. Quality purchase, Quick delivery, No problems. Cheers.
on 1 January 2013
I brought these Adidas Gazelle Trainers as a Christmas present for my son, excellent price, fit really well and they came with a choice of black or white laces, he loves the look so both of us happy.
Having wanted Adidas Gazelles for some time, I must say I have found them to be disappointing both in quality and fit. I bough them in the black/ white option and the sizing is slightly on the small side, so not great for people with wider feet like me. The inside of the shoes is plastic-y and cheaply made and feet-sweat promoting. The backs of the shoes are a little too high for my ankles and I got a blister after wearing them for a short 20-min walk. Have now bought the Puma Vikki shoes in the same colour scheme instead, which are miles comfier and equally cool.
on 28 August 2014
These shoes were fake
on 4 August 2014
My son loves these, hasn't had them off his feet yet! I got these in the exact size I wanted, and cheaper than the shops. I tried all the shops first, but none of them had the size, and then when I went to Amazon they had what I wanted, and by about £3-£4 cheaper. Excellent.