on 28 November 2012
For someone like me who loves musicals this was an ideal purchase. Songs from all the popular (and some less popular) shows are included and it makes for a great, easy to listen to recording. I would recommend it to anyone with a similar taste in music to myself.
on 11 March 2013
I love it. It has so many well known songs. As a big musical fan who has seen many of the shows featured, I sing my way through the album. It has given me a great deal of enjoyment.
on 28 August 2014
Nowhere as good as the original versions - singers are probably sessions singers or understudies. Not my best buy.
on 14 May 2014
Truly awful. Reminds me of the Top of the Pops LPs we had as kids. Poor versions complete waste of money.
on 1 March 2013
This is the Musical album I have been waiting for all my sort of musicals in one place thank you
on 27 June 2013
I expected wonderful things from this but it failed to deliver. I skipped quite a few of the tracks and the ones I did listen to I already had anyway.
on 26 August 2015
Good selection of tracks but poor versions.
on 30 March 2014
Just as described - this is an excellent assortment of Musical Tunes. Makes very good listening you will not be disappointed.
on 2 January 2014
Quick download, perfect for my elderly mums ipod. Easy to download even for a novice at such things. Good quality sound.