Format: Audio CD|Change

I enjoy listening to REO Speedwagon, although I don't have a lot of their music. This album containd two songs that I don;t think I've
heard before (The white snows of winter, I believe in Santa Claus). The latter song was written by two members of REO Speedwagon, and isn't remotely like the identically titled Dolly Parton song.

The opening track (The first Noel) lasts less than a minute, but the rest are all full-length songs, although some verses are skipped in Children go where I send thee; it is a very long song if done in its entirety. Apart from the two songs that I hadn't heard before, the rest should be familiar to everybody, though some are more frequently heard than others. All of then sound a little different on this album.

Maybe I need to look again at my modest collection of REO Speedwagon's music to see if I should expand it. This is excellent.

Tracks

1. The First Noel
2. Winter Wonderland
3. Silent Night
4. Deck The Halls
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. The White Snows Of Winter
7. Angels We Have Heard On High (Gloria)
8. Children Go Where I Send Thee
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
11. Happy Xmas (War is Over)
12. Blue Christmas
13. Joy To The World

2010 Bonus Tracks

14. I Believe In Santa Claus
15. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
16. Sleigh Ride
on 31 December 2009
A brilliant cd. Who would have thought REO Speedwagon would ever do a Christmas album and one which is so fantastic. Not a bad track on the cd. Some tracks are so reminiscent of their classic hits it takes me right back to those days. Certainly recommend to avid REO fans. Even if you don't much like Christmas songs I think you will like this if you're a true fan.
on 24 October 2014
Bought this album a couple of years ago and it surfaces every December and gets played at least once a day. This is a very good CD and I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys rockin good tunes and Christmas songs, with a twist. Buy it, you won't regret.
on 6 January 2014
This is different from one of the great rock bands reo speedwagon doing a Xmas album thought it was gonna be rubish but no its very good i'm glad I bought it
on 28 December 2015