on 6 January 2018
None of the links work in the kindle version. Very frustrating as she keeps referring back to boxes and pages but when you click on them takes you to a random page. I want a refund!
on 15 January 2018
All human beings are unique, don't expect this book to be anything other than a very vague guide.Not as bad as Gina Ford though!
on 26 March 2017
But very good if you just take a few of the suggestions on board.
on 14 December 2017
The best baby book out there. Sensible advice and routines that don’t send you round the
on 23 December 2017
Amazing! Really helped us get our baby into a successful routine. She is now self settling and napping in the day - both of which she previously struggled with
on 11 September 2017
Wonderful book. I'm using techniques provided in there and they work wonders!
on 8 January 2013
I really loved the baby version, but this is a bit irritating and I'm afraid I can't bear to read it. The baby one made sense, but she lost her magic once they grew up a bit.
on 20 March 2016
on 9 May 2016
Very Good advice,
on 12 December 2014
Tracey Hogg's books genuinely helped me keep my head during the first few months of being a new moms and I was delighted to discover she wrote a follow up book for todflers. A myst have for all parents.