Size: Sans|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£29.95 - £38.02

on 5 June 2012
This is a pair of mounts one curverd for a motorcycle helmet and one flat for anything else. there are a couple of arms and thumb screws with nuts. This did exactly what I hoped it would, it holds my camera very securly on my motorcycle helmet, the adjustment is perfect and the video footage is very steady. The bits in the kit feel very well made and I have no complaints at all with this purchase.
on 7 March 2016
The part I needed was included and works fine. Shame I had to buy all the others though as dont need them.... Cheaper here than via gopro but shouldnt have to buy the whole pack to replace one broken piece..
Got this pack because I was concerned about how I'd use all the quick release mounts I've invested in if I were to break the bit which the camera is actually connected to.

The armature looks like one of the easier to break bits since it has flexible arms which allow it to connect to the quick release mounts.

This pack has two different armatures - one identical to the one supplied with the camera and one with a longer 'neck'. It also has an adapter for mounting your camera at unusual angles.

The two adhesive mounts are bound to come in useful.
on 15 December 2011
A very good mix of mounting solutions for GoPro cameras. This is the second Grab bag I have purchased to enable permanent set ups on a range of watersports and motoring equipment.
on 30 March 2014
I bought this bag of mounts along with a universal mount for other cameras, as I don't have the Hero but have the HD Ghost instead. The Hero has no doubtably more mounts than the HD Ghost but I much prefer the ghost camera.

Use them on a sports motorbike so they are exposed to the elements and are under constant vibration due to the high revs.

So far I cant find any faults with these. seem to do the job well.
on 23 May 2013
This is a good selection of mounts allowing for varied uses & mounting options I would recommend this product for those who want varied mounts
on 22 May 2014
I said elsewhere that you are only limited by your imagination when it comes to setting-up your GoPro camera. This is a handy grab bag of mounts that I'm sure I'll find uses for. There are cheaper options I'm sure but when it comes to mounting, I'll stick with branded stuff.
on 4 April 2013
They do the job, useful spares and extra attachments so can use the camera with more boards/bikes/helmets. Would recommend to others
on 4 December 2011
Just what u need to fix to helmet for holding Muvi mini camera .
Easy to use just like messing around with lego
on 5 February 2014
GoPro have been steadily increasing the price of their products but this little set is really quite good value and offers a huge variety of options for safely mounting your camera. All very good quality fittings but I still always fit a second 'safety line on the camera attached to another strong point.

See one answered question