on 9 November 2010
I bought this toy as a Christmas present for my almost 2 year old so he could copy Daddy and older brother by carrying tools around the house and pretending to fix things. To say I am disappointed is an understatement! The product is tiny - approximately 5in by 4in. The 'toolbox' is made of cardboard and is so flimsy it will probably only last a week. The actual tools needless to say are also tiny and impossible for a toddler to use as they are probably actually smaller than his fist. Awful awful product.
on 23 April 2012
Oh dear! I wish I had read the previous review. This product isn't very good because it is tiny. The tools are very small and most children will get frustrated with them if they try to use them as tools. The toolbox is made of thin cardboard and has now broken. I've tried to mend it with celotape without success. The product is vastly overpriced.
on 9 September 2012
I was so disappointed when I received my order of these. They are really small and I would say not suitable for under 5 potentially 6 years of age. The box they come in is only paper so not strudy at all, I had to buy a box to put them in and at £14 a time they aren't cheap!!!

Wouldn't buy them again - sorry!!!
on 6 March 2013
For some reason i was expecting this to be a bit bigger as per the price of the item, but no was very disappointing when it arrived. Luckily my little one was mad on Handy Manny at the time so didn't notice.