Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 7 January 2013
Purchased this for my 3.5 year old Son who loves tractors. Other reviewers have referred to the instructions for similar products and it's no different with this one. The item arrived sooner than I thought and the packaging was OK, but no protective packaging inside the box which meant there were a few scratches on the tractor but not enough to be a problem. The main thing to consider when putting the tractor together is there are more parts than required - some of them are for putting the wheels/axle together and do not form part of the wheel/axle itself (although the terrible diagram makes it look like they are). There is a short tube and plastic lug for each axle which does not form part of the build, they are just for securing the rivets to the outside of each wheel. The stickers arrived creased so I put them inside a heavy book to iron them out before sticking them on. There is a lot of common sense, logic, patience and ingenuity required when building this but once it is complete (took me 3 hours in total) it is an excellent toy with lots of features to keep my young farmer interested. I also puchased the Rolly Winch which does fit to this tractor, but as there isn't an attachment on the front, the trailer has to come off for it to be attached. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating was due to the instructions and state of the stickers when they arrived. The service I received from the seller was very good and I would recomend buying this item.
on 14 November 2013
I have never written a review for anything I have ever purchased on amazon or any other site, but felt I must for this item.

The tractor/ digger is really well made and I am really happy with the purchase. I agree with some of the other reviews that the instructions are a little hard to interpret but it took me less than an hour to put together inc removing it from the box!! Some people have mentioned 3 hrs or more, that is why I have decided to review this to say it isn't that hard, and should certainly not take that long. It did take another 20mins or so to put the stickers on though!!

Love the item and should last some time, as it seems to be really sturdy
on 6 June 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam, Sorry for the late update.

Thanks for the item which I received over christmas, my granddson love it, as it very useful to help grandad in the garden, it keep him busy aswell.

Regards

Cecily
on 19 June 2013
This is an excellent pedal tractor. My son particularly likes the way the seat turns round so he can use the backhoe! Fairly sturdy too. Despatched very quickly and arrived 2 weeks before the delivery date we were given!
on 28 January 2014
Amasing my three year old son loves this and he will grow into it too. Strong and sturdy. Really happy and not bad price either.
on 7 September 2015
Have had this rig for 3 years now and still going strong. Only a few minor damages but everything still works.
on 4 December 2013
Did not realise the size of the tractor. It is huge, but my gandson will love it as it ticks all the boxes for him because he loves tractors and diggers so he now has two in one - He sure is going to be a very happy wee boy on Christmas morning.
on 9 August 2015